Chapter 10

Author's POV

"I'm hermaphrodite"
Silence engulfed the whole place. No one uttered a single word, like they are thinking something very deeply. Everyone averted their eyes from Gulf. Gulf don't know how to feel and what to do. He felt like an outcast. So he decided to take his leave.

Gulf's POV

Like what I thought. No one can accept me like my family.

"Sorry I'll leave here. I should've known that no one can accept someone like me. *Tear up* I shouldn't have started relationship with P'Mew, it seems. *Voice trembling*. Sorry P'Mew for not saying it tull now. I won't pester you anymore. I wish you happiness. *Wai*"

I turned around to leave. I can't take it anymore. I may break down if I stay here any longer. I wanna be alone. I was at the door when I heard.....

"GULF!!"

Mew's POV

"I'm hermaphrodite"

That's it. A lot of thoughts ran into my mind. He's hermaphrodite? That means he can get pregnant? Then we can have our kids without adoption or surrogacy!! I must cherish him well. I must make him mine legally as soon as possible. Then only I can protect him well in every possible way. What if someone tries to hurt him? No no, that can't happen. And I must also be careful when we do that. He can get pregnant after our marriage, so it'll assure him more. Dad and mom must be so happy. Mom will start babying him, I'm sure of that. My baby is also gonna be the baby of this family.
I came out of trance when I heard Guppy's voice....

"Sorry I'll leave here. I should've known that no one can accept someone like me. *Tear up* I shouldn't have started relationship with P'Mew, it seems. *Voice trembling*. Sorry P'Mew for not saying it tull now. I won't pester you anymore. I wish you happiness. *Wai*"

What the hell is he thinking??

"GULF!!"

He stopped his step. He turned around. His face is covered with tears. His eyes and nose are red. My poor baby. But why does he thought that that I'll hate him?

"Ba....

M: baby boy.....
She ran to him. She didn't even lemme complete my word.

: Why is my baby crying?
She wiped his tears and smiled at him lovingly.

"You're not disgusted by me?"
Oh my poor baby....

M: why should I? Because you're a hermaphrodite?

*Nods*

M: come here
She dragged him and make him sit on the couch.

: Baby boy it's not disgusting, it's special okay? Because you're special, we can have grandkids without you doing any surrogacy or adoption, right? You're such a blessing for us.

D: your mom is right Gulf. So you shouldn't say something like that again, understand?

He nodded his head like an obedient kid. Soo cute.

M: Mew you must treat him well, you get me?

"Of course I'll treat him well. He's my husb.... Uh... I mean future husband😅"

*Laughs*

"P'Mew you're okay with me being like this?"

"Why shouldn't I? I can have babies with you. You'll look so cute with that big belly of yours...... Ah...... You're PERFECT!!"

Everyone: whipped.
I know and I'm proud of it. Hmph..

"Thank you. I'm lucky to have you all"

Author's POV

After some chats and laughters Gulf bid goodbye to everyone and Mew decided to drop him at his condo.

Now they are inside the car, parked in front of his condo, in complete silence.
So Gulf decided to break the silence.

"P'Mew?"

"Hmm??"

"Thank you"

"For what??"

"For accepting me"

"Gulf! *Sternly*"

"I know you all see me as a blessing. But I still wanna say this. Your family is...

"It's our family Gulf"

"Yeah, our family*smiles* so they are the only one who know about my condition aside from family including P'Tul. Thankyou for accepting me for who I'm. I'm grateful to everyone. I mean it. *Tear up*"

"Guppy, you know I love you, right?"

"Mmmm I know *nods* amd I love you more"

"Guppy...."
Mew move towards Gulf slowly.

"Phi.."
His heart is beating fast. He felt some weird feelings inside his stomach. Mew cupped his face, he leaned to the touch, overwhelmed by all these. Mew close the tiny bit distance between them. Their lips touched. It started as a gentle kiss full of love and adoration, but soon it turned to a hot and steamy one, fighting for dominance, in which Mew let Gulf win but soon Mew took over by biting his lower lip fir which he moans. Mew took that chance and enter his tongue inside his hot cavern, tasting each and every bit of his mouth. Their tongues swirling around each other. Some time into it Gulf tapped Mew's shoulder as he was out of breath. Mew slowly detached them, both are panting holding each other.

"P'Mew I love you"

"I love you the same bii"

*Shy, reddened*

"So let's meet your parents, okay??"

*Nods*

"So I'll pick you up at 8.30 . Let's meet them after breakfast, okay baby??"

"Okay boo"

"So get inside. It's getting late, sleep tight"

"Text me after you reached"

"Okay"

Message:

Bii, I arrived ☺️

Okay boo. Get to bed,
Fandi naa❤️

Fandi❤️

______________________

PLEASE READ🙏

A/N: So that's it. Thank you for your support and waiting for the update. Sorry if there's any typos. I'm not sure about the grammatical errors but I really tried my best to make it understandable. So comment if there's any part that you didn't understand☺️. Ah and there's one more thing I wanted to ask you guys.... Are the speakers of the dialogues understanding? Or do you guys want me to mention it separately?? Plzz do reply 🙏 Thank you sweethearts❤️...