Chapter 10: Maneater

Start from the beginning

In reality he was lounging on the dull gray couch.

The song kept going as Orion laughed to himself, he felt free. Free to do whatever he wants.

He soon remembers what happened after he had his late night meal with that idiot bot he seduced.

Orion looked at the now dead corpse of Smackdown, who was slumped against the tree where he'll be discovered in the morning. With a careless shrug, he turned and walked away, the only sounds were the metal grass shifting and twigs groaning or snapping under his pede.

Soon he reached the pavement, and street lights lit up the road, no cars drove past, if they did, the driver would have seen Orion there, mouth and servos and purple armor coated with fresh pink energon.

He reached his new house, and opened the door, he didn't care about the mess right now. He'll deal with it later. He walked past a mirror hanging on the wall, it showed his face, he looked at it. He saw the mess and cringed.

"Ew." He merely said, "You know better than this, Orion."

He went to his washroom, and turned on the water, he let it warm up and let the room get steamy. He went into the shower, the water felt like heaven on his plating, he watched as the pink liquid was mixed and diluted with the clear and swirled down the drain. As he was doing so, his mind wandered.

Megatron.

He knew the bot who killed him and threw away his friendship, his status as amica endura is probably out for him. For killing his boyfriend and all.

But does he care? Fuck no.

Megatron chose to be with that loser when he could have had a smoking hot, popular, demonic, cannibal best friend forever.

Oh well, his loss.

Besides, he made it personal when he broke into his room, ripped off that necklace, and plunged that boxcutter into his spark.

Orion didn't notice his servo unconsciously touched the only mark on his otherwise perfect frame.

Orion snapped out of his flashback and decided to have a self care day, he felt good, and plus the liquid liner made him have a leg up on his beauty. Why not show it off? Besides, he needs a new wardrobe after everything that was once his was probably bagged and tagged as evidence or donated to charity, which he won't fault his Sire for.

With his money he managed to snag from Smackdown, and other money he managed to scavenge. He got up and got ready. He removed the tank top and shorts and put on his armor, and went out.

He walked down the street, and saw the yellow police tape tied to the closest trees to mark off where he ate, he let out a huff of laughter and smiled. He kept walking.

Normally when he went shopping he would go to a local boutique that had clothes on the nicer side. But he heard through the rumor mill that the owner closed up shop and moved, so he went to the next best thing.

He reached a local thrift store. He went inside.

He rummaged through racks upon racks of shirts, pants, jackets, and accessories. He found a few shirts he liked, they were tight, with v-necks, short sleeves, and dark colored. He put them in a basket he picked up to use as a holding device. He soon came across a hoodie, it was cropped to show his waist, a zipup, and was decorated with red hearts that contrasted the black fabric.

He quickly snatched it up. Smirking the whole time.

He soon found some low waisted pants, some were ripped while others were not. Some had detailing on the cuffs designed to look like swirly florals in deep purple or black. He also found some nice studded belts and regular ones.

With enough tops and bottoms, he went to the shoe department, he never really wore shoes, last time he did was at Dancitron.

He found a nice pair of boots that were black. He was apparently going for a goth aesthetic, he noticed. Time to add some color. He wandered around and snatched up shirts that were red, blue, white, yellow, and light gray. He also grabbed a pair of bright white sneakers.

When it was finished, he went to the checkout counter, the nice cashier made some small talk.

"New wardrobe?" She asked, she seemed on the younger side, fresh in high school probably.

Orion answered simply, "You could say that."

She nodded, he managed to find a lot of clothes that were half off or more, basically on clearance.

"I've never seen you before, you new in town?" She asked again.

He nodded, "My cousins used to live here, you probably heard of them. The Paxes."

She paused for a moment, holding that hoodie he eyed up. She then nodded, "Yeah, shame what happened to their son, he was innocent."

Orion nodded, internally pleased he was labeled as an innocent victim.

"The rumors about him are persistent though." She added.

Orion arched a brow, "Oh? What rumors?" He was now curious, 5 years worth of rumors? Spill the tea, sis.

She nodded, "Yeah, a lot of them are about how he and Megatron were secretly boyfriends and they had a really nasty breakup that ended up killing him. One is that he fucked the whole basketball team, another about how he was secretly screwing a police officer, and one is how he was so skilled at blowjobs he could suck the spark out of a bot through the dick."

Orion tried to fight back laughter, "I have never heard of a bot having his soul be sucked out of him by a BJ, sounds like something you'd hear from a horror movie porno."

The cashier nodded, "I know right? All in all, the underlining theme is that Orion Pax is a maneater."

Orion nodded, "Maneater huh?" He paid her with the cash.

She took it and nodded back, "Yeah. Personally, I think they're all from jealous former classmates."

Orion shrugged, "Well, I know he'd be laughing about them." He watched her bag his clothes and handed him the bags, he took them and smiled in thanks.

He left the store, musing.

Orion Pax: cheerleader, popular mech, Snowflake King...

Maneater.

Yeah, he quite likes the ring of it.

Now, Optimus Prime, Maneater on the other hand?

Poetic.