He squeezed his eyes shuts and thought about all his intentions why he is here in Earth. To catch his wicked brother and to have the woman she was searching for. Ngayon, nadagdagan na naman ang problema n'ya. He's brother was enough to make him pissed off and tired ngayon may dumagdag na isang saltik, isang baliw na babae na kailangan n'ya pang protektahan mula sa kapatid n'ya. Goddamn it! Why does Colden and that woman need to met? Why did he and that woman met? The three of them shouldn't, that woman should have not exist right now. What shookt him the most was, he can't control or even read that woman's mind. He can't read her mid also.

"Who the hell are you...?" he exclaimed in frustration. His inquisitive time had stop when someone above calls for him.

"Lord Bylur...!" the voice. It's his apprentice, Mist.
They can communicate through their minds, god's, goddesses and their special apprentices.

"Quid est?" (latin- What?) he asked.

"Ministri Deique voluntatem tuam cognoscere condicionem tuam!" (Latin- the ministers and god's want to know how are you.) He hissed. He sighed before answering. He was in hesitancy to answer.

"I'm fine." he answered.

"Salvum fac, Domine!" (latin- Keep safe, Lord!) Agad namang nawala ang nasa kabilang linya.

He took a deep breath and shuts his eyes off.

"WHERE could that crazy man go?" bulong n'ya sa sarili habang nililibot ang mala mansion na bahay ni Bylur. She can't find him until a door caught his attention. From the bottom, the light from that room is leaking, a cold, blue colored light it is. She twisted the door knob at pasimpling sumilip kung ano man ang nasa loob.

She was in a deep shock on what she saw. A long-ear creature, blue colored body and even the hair but for goddamn's sake, the creature is fantastically beautiful. Until, her eyes looked on the creatures eyes, she was more shock. Same ice blue eyes of Bylur. Napatakip s'ya sa kanyang bibig sa gulat at pinipigilan ang pagsigaw. Napasinghap s'ya at agad namang sinara ang pinto nito at madaling umalis. She went to the empty living room.

She looks like a crazy woman, pacing back and forth, circling around the empty room. Hindi s'ya mapakali. Is she right? Tell her she's wrong. It's not Bylur isn't it? Damn! Baka nagmamalikmata lang s'ya, baka hindi totoo iyon, baka isang guni-guni n'ya lang iyon dahil sa mga kahibangan na pinagsasabi ni Bylur sa kanya. She bit her lower lips and sighed. She faced the way where the room was located.

Napasinghap s'ya nang biglang nasa harap n'ya na si Bylur na kanina pa n'ya hinahanap. He is topless and he puts a towel on his waistline to cover his lower body parts. Napalunok ng laway si Valouise sa nakita. He's fucking hot. Broad shoulder, well-build abs and muscle. Makalaglag panty ang kapogian nito.

Shit!

She can't stand it. Hindi naman n'ya first time makakita ng ganitong lalaki but fuck! Bylur seems different. He can makes her skip a heartbeat kahit malayo pa ito sa kanya, talagang hindi na s'ya mapakali. Lalo na ngayon na nasa harapan n'ya at walang suot na pang itaas.

"Valouise, I'm talking to you, shit!" galit na tuno nitong sigaw kaya napaiktad s'ya sa gulat. She cleared her throat and act confidently. She tried to act normal towards him.

"I told you, don't say my name completely!" sigaw n'ya rin dito.

"I am asking you, what have you seen there?" tanong nito habang tinuturo ang daan papunta sa kwarto and she has the urged to lie.

"Huh? What? I didn't go there also ano ba ang dapat kong makita?" puno ng sarkastiko ang boses n'ya at madilim na nakatitig sa kanya ang binata. Her heartbeat keeps on beating fast and faster.

"Gutom na ako!" pag iiba n'ya ng pinag uusapan at pasimpling iniwan ang lalaki sa sala at nagpanggap na naghahanap ng pagkain kahit alam n'ya at nakita na n'ya na walang kahit isang butil ng bigas ang nandoon. Sumunod naman agad si Bylur sa kanya. Sumandal s'ya sa island counter at tiningnan ng masama ang lalaki.

"How am I suppose to live here? No kitchen stuffs, no foods, empty fridge and yes you have many rooms pero ni sofa wala ka nga eh! You only have that master bedroom and do you think I can sleep there, with you?" sumbat n'ya rito at nagbuntong hininga lang ito. Ilang minuto pa ay nagsalita na ito.

"You can have delivered foods and you can have the bedroom. I don't need it." He coldly offer at tinaasan n'ya ito ng kilay.

"Bylur!" sigaw n'ya rito at tinalikuran lang s'ya. Papaalis na sana iyon pero agad naman n'yang sinundan ito at pinigilan. Idinupa n'ya ang mga kamay at hindi hinayaang umalis ang binata.

"Ano ba! I can't live like this, Bylur I'm a writer, I need a comfortable place..." she paused at tinuro ang buong bahay, "This.. this isn't comfortable and gosh Bylur even one plate wala ka eh, how am I supposed to live here?"

She babbled and babbled until Bylur answered all she asked, "You can buy your own!"

Her jaws dropped in shookt. She didn't expect that it will be the man's answer.

"BYLUR!"

FAITH
•|| fairyF8tales ||•