A Family Era. (Dad! Meta Knight X Adopted Reader) Part 3 [the last one]

Start from the beginning

"Finally, I could get back to cooking for my waiting clients," Chef Kawasaki said as he emerged from behind the shattered home they were hiding in. He thanked you and walked away. Chef Kawasaki was perplexed when Chief Bookem stated, "Not so fast." "You forgot about the cookbook I gave you for your birthday." They both went away when Chief Bookem handed him the cookbook. Fololo and Falala appear out of nowhere, pulling Spikehead and Iro from the dust, and they both managed to get the dust off their faces.

"There's no way a suicidal person just rescued dreamland," Tuff remarked, and Tiff hushed him.

Meta Knight was thrilled about you, and so did Kirby, they both smiled. And you returned their smile. "I apologise for what happened earlier. I was in a foul mood, and I hope we can make things right." Looking down, Meta Knight remarked. "I accept your apology." You stated this while caressing his hand. "Are you sure?" he said, looking at you. And you agreed with a nod.

Still, how could you do good with Galaxia.

Now you saved dreamland from a monster, you are satisfied.. You three walked away like if you were all a family, Meta Knight thought about you being in this family for a second.. he thinks Kirby is lonely, he always looks sad when he thinks about you, and for you.. you wanted to have a family, you were always smiling bright when they both appear.. well, only and obviously not during that one time in the playground.

You remember saying, "I'm not supposed to be the bad guy" and then you proofed it.

You three walked to getting ice cream as a reward.. this is great time for meta knight and you to talk more about each other, You realized that you achieved your good dreams.. A nightmare turning to a dream, this is so wonderful..

There was silence filling the air, until you say, "So.. Meta Knight, how long was I not alive for?" And Meta Knight looked at you and said, "A few weeks." And Kirby nodded.. "Yikes, A couple of weeks?? What was happening?" You said, wanting to catch up in the lore of dreamland. "Tiff and Tuff's parents anniversary happened, A monster burnt Chef Kawasaki's restaurant once and his old cookbook went burning, And dedede crashed into Gengu's toy store with his tank on accident.. these were the most memorable ones, so not much big." Meta Knight said.

And you nodded in reply, "That's what you call a normal month in dreamland." He looked at you as you were both walking with Kirby, "Basically there's always a few memorizable acts here and there."

"I still can't believe your skilled with galaxia"

Soon after, you arrived at the ice cream shop with the other two in eating ice cream, Kirby sucking the cone and it getting pulled down across his gullet and giving him a brain freeze. You were all having a discussion about Meta Knight adopting Kirby the puff, and you were all talking about it.

When you talk to Meta Knight, you get a lot of positive vibes and feel like you could fall asleep just listening to his voice. This is one of the many reasons why you want to join their family as soon as possible and spend quality time with them, unlike you and your family, because you never had the opportunity to do so.. when you were in a good mood, you despised living alone and couldn't wait for someone to knock on your door. Life on your own is difficult since you have to worry about making payments, cleaning, and surviving. Because you don't possess money, the payments irritate you a lot, therefore Meta Knight was the only one who knew about it from talking in a conversation, and he makes a deal where he could sign the payments for you without a problem, but you have to spend quality time with Kirby as he does so.

That's like some good family moment right there.

One day, Meta Knight asked you what was your age, and you replied that it was around "15" which gave him white eyes, and than he said, "mines 23" (I'm not aging Meta Knight to 60 centuries old lol) And it's perfect for him to adopt you, an 18 year old is legal to adopt kids that are younger their age, what that means is that a 18 year old could adopt a 17 year old, and a 23 year old could adopt a 15 year old..