A Warming Welcome Back

"There's finally not one. . .BUT TWO WHO HAVE OVERCOME THE SUN! GOOD WORK, HANTENGU!" The venomous voice of a demon sneered. He was in a room, shaking rapidly and then killing one of the maids that asked him if he was okay.

"I no longer to need to search for the Blue Spider Lilly. . .HAHHAH! THIS IS WHY, FOR A THOUSAND YEARS, I'VE BEEN CREATING DEMONS EVEN IF I DIDN'T WANT TO! IT'S A RARE OCCURANCE THAT HASN'T EVEN OCCURED IN THE TWELVE KIZUKI, BUT THE STREAK HAS BROKEN! THE TWO CHOSEN DEMONS!" He yelled, ignoring the maid staring at him and shock and concern, while looking down at her friend. The maid's mood turned to total frozen terrified fear as the small child shapeshifted- into---Muzan.

"I CAN CONQUER THE SUN, TOO. . . IF I INGEST ONE OF THOSE DEMONS!"

"AHHHH! MURDERER! MONSTER! MONSTER!"

Muzan immediately killed the other maid, before sinking back into his hole of happiness, before clenching his fist, blood starting to come out as he stared at the ground.

"No.  .NO. . . HOW DO I NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER THEM?! HOW DO I NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER Y/N! I CAN'T FIND THEM!" He growled, before smiling to himself, "I'll just have my twelve Kizuki find them. . . They trust them. . ."

----------------Kokushibo taught you how to climb, even though you can just use your golden threads to get yourself up somewhere. . .But he said what would happen if you couldn't use your golden threads? Yeah, you fell a lot. And you a fell on top of Kokushibo some times. . .--------

Dear Y/N,

The humans have managed to rebuild the Mugen Train. You can get the train going sooner, if you want to be alone on the Train, but take it to your village. Your village and I have a surprise for you.

-Akaza

You climbed on top of the Mugen Train, smelling the once familiar scent you had always memorized to take humans to your civilization. Your haori was messed up, burned, ripped up, but your golden earrings were as shiny as ever. It was midnight outside. You were too numb on your realization that you could walk in the sun. You've heard Kokushibo talking about it once. Conquering the sun, as he called it. But how could you walk in the sun? How? It doesn't matter. But this gave you the most greatest advantage you could ever have in your life. You started up the train, and the train began to run into the dark, thick forest as you started to make your golden threads.

"Blood Demon Art. . .LIGHT REPLICA!" You yelled out your old saying as your golden threads lit up, steering the train off of the rusty tracks and onto your golden threads as the train headed toward the mountains. Your hair swayed in the wind, and you looked down, and saw the small pit the Mugen Train had made when it crashed into the forest. You start to see lights up ahead of the mountains, and you looked up, eyes wide, with the Lower 1 mark on your left eye as the train went through the mountains, revealing your city.

It was all lit up, lights everywhere, and giant lights shining out of the city, with your old golden dragons sitting on their pillar platforms, with golden lights around their pillars. You could see your citizens cheering you, with Akaza in the middle of the crowd, wrapped up in clothing so your citizens wouldn't notice his demon skin, with him looking up at you, smiling, with his pet golden dragon, Hogo. As the train landed in the golden train station, everyone crowded you as you got off, welcoming you back as you looked at them in awe. Not ever in your life had you seen this many people happy to see you. You walked through the crowd to see Akaza, waiting for you patiently. You ran towards him, your haori flying off of you as you flung yourself into Akaza, tears flooding down your face as Akaza looked at you, concerned.

"Akaza. . .Where's Kokushibo, Doma, and Nakime?" You quietly asked Akaza.

"They're busy. I was looking after your city, you know! I almost got murdered by Muzan, before he said it was okay!" Akaza chuckled as people started playing songs around you two, dancing and eating and singing, "I almost killed your sub mayors, though. They kept asking where you were and who I was."

You and Akaza went into your house, where, golden lanterns were decked out around your bedroom, and there was an alter that your window shined into. You ran over to your nightstand, getting out the Muzan plushie, before getting out the Gyutaro and Daki plushie, and putting them on the alter. You set candles around them, before making golden spider webs around them. You stood there in silence, before Akaza walked into your room, with Hogo. You stood up. "How's Hogo doing?"

"He's doing well. I've taught him some fighting moves to kill some demons! He's getting as big as your old ones!" Akaza said as you stood there in confidence. Hogo looked a lot more like Akaza. He was up to Akaza's waist.

"So. . .Y/N. . .How was your mission?" Akaza asked you as you and him went onto the roof of your house to overlook the giant festival that was happening in your village. You told Akaza everything. Expect the last bit. Actually, you told him.

"Akaza. . . I thought I was going to die. But. . . I was in the sun. . .I DIDN'T DIE FROM THE SUN." You said, as Akaza looked at you in disbelief.

"You. .. You conquered the sun?" Akaza said quietly.

You nodded. Akaza looked at you, before grinning. "You deserve it, Y/N. I don't care if anyone can conquer the sun, as long as it's not Doma."

You giggled, before looking at the black sky, and fireworks shot out of your village, lighting up the dark abyss.

"OHHHH, Y/N!!!~~~~" You heard a familiar voice from your hallway as someone opened the door. You climbed back down into your room as you saw two familiar faces.

"DOMA! KOKUSHIBO!" You yelled as you ran towards them hugging both of them. Doma bear hugged you, while Kokushibo teleported by Akaza.

"OHHH Y/N~~!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH, I THOUGHT YOU WERE MURDERED BY THE DEMON SLAYERS!!~~ " Doma cried out happily as you giggled, with him pressing you to his stomach as you hugged him. Akaza looked at Doma in disgust as Doma gave him a smug face.

"Greetings, Y/N. . .I'm glad you survived the demon slayers." Kokushibo said as you greeted him as well.

All four of you went onto your roof and spend the night catching up to each other, before they left to go on missions and do their own thing. As you waved them goodbye, you realized there was something in your hair. You felt it and picked it off, and there a moon clip on your hair. You looked forward to see Kokushibo staring at you in the trees, before running off. God, he was creepy.

-----------

Doma and Kokushibo looked at Muzan in awe as he explained what Y/N achieved.

"You three. . .Keep an eye on Y/N. I want you to observe them when they're in the sun. Do it." Muzan said coldly.

"Yes master." The three all said.

-----------

You walked to your mail, and saw a letter sticking out of your box. You grabbed it, and opened it to read the following:

Dear Y/N,

I would like to meet you at the willow trees near the Mugen Train station. Be there or be hunted by the demon slayers. I'd like to talk to you.

-Genya