Y/N's Promise

((Honestly this episode made me cry :'(

. . .

. . .

Gosh, this felt terrible.

You slowly emerged out of the rubble, realizing you had cuts on your body and your haori was all messed up. You earrings had dust all over them, and dirt was in your eyes as you shoved the broken building debris out of your way as you stepped out of the pile of rubble you had been buried in. All around you, buildings were collapsed, but weren't on fire anymore. All that remained of the fire was charcoal and burned wood.

You looked around, before realizing- DAKI AND GYUTARO!

You quickly ran everywhere, searching frantically for the brother and sister. Surely they were still alive, right? You stopped suddenly when you heard a voice.

"You don't mean that stuff to her. You don't mean any of it."

That boy with the earrings. He was still alive. You looked to your left, and a few meters away, the boy was crouched next to two heads.

Two heads that looked very familiar.

Daki and Gyutaro.

Without thinking straight, you bolted towards the boy as you slammed into his side, sending him flying into the rubble as he gasped. You took his place as you looked at Gyutaro and Daki frantically.

"Daki. . . .G-gyutaro. . . N-no. ." You whimpered as Gyutaro and Daki's eyes went over to you.

"Y/N. . . Oh, you're alive. . . That's. . .Promising. . " Gyutaro paused between notes as your eyes glistened, ready to burst with tears. Daki, on the other hand, was looking at you with sorrow and sadness in her eyes as she started crying for Gyutaro. You eyes started to downpour as Daki disappeared.

"UME!"

As Gyutaro faded off, you clutched his remaining head as you let out a tear-filled yowl in the night as you cried off into the stars. Tanjiro had never seen a demon this heart-broken.

((You were doing this pose, similar to how Gyutaro cried out for Daki

((You were doing this pose, similar to how Gyutaro cried out for Daki.)))

"CURSE YOU! CURSE YOU AND YOUR SWORD! YOU DID THIS TO THEM! DEMONS HAVE TO CONSTANTLY WORRY ABOUT BEING CAUGHT IN THE GAZE OF YOUR SWORDS! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS, DEMON SLAYERS! I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE HUMANS THAT HARMED THEM! I WILL, MARK MY WORDS! I PROMISE, I WILL AVENGE ALL OF MY FRIENDS!" You screamed into the night, tears overlapping your face, revenge filling your heart.

-------------

"MARK MY WORDS!"

Tanjiro stumbled out of the rubble before dropping onto the ground. He had never seen a demon this sad-nor vengeful. He had never seen a demon display actual emotion, especially emotion for another demon. Tanjiro was about to call for Nezuko when Tanjiro saw the demon fly towards him as they got on top of him and started scratching him violently. Tanjiro screamed as he saw each wound have golden blood come from it as they stung like a snake's bite as Tanjiro tried to block your attacks, but this time, you didn't hesitate. You wanted to fully kill this boy. The demon suddenly stopped, and Tanjiro looked up, seeing the demon with tears in their eyes, their claws in the moonlight with golden blood dripping from them as the demon sent it's hand flying through Tanjiro's torso as it created a giant gash in his body, and blood sprayed out and onto the demon. Tanjiro couldn't breath. He couldn't do anything as the demon cursed him out without looking at him, and stopped scratching him with their bare claws, realizing he wasn't breathing.

The demon stood before Tanjiro's unconscious and fatal bleeding as the demon turned around and ran to where the Sound Hashiras smell was.

-----

You saw him in the distance, with three women crouched beside him and no one else, bruises and blood on them as the Sound Hashira lay defenseless. You bolted towards him, and for a split second, all Tengen could see was the frame of you closing it, before you swept your claws through his bodies, forming a giant gash like how you had done to the boy, but much harder, causing even more golden blood to come out. The three women stared at you, horrified as you ran away, leaving a giant golden puddle of blood as you ran into the forest.

-----------------------

You ran blindly through the forest, going to Doma's territory as you left a golden blood trail, your hands covered in the golden fluid as You saw Doma standing on the bridge path, walking back to his house, since the sun was almost coming up. You sprinted towards him as you hugged his waist, surprising him as he stopped walking, with you burying your face into his torso, whimpering.

"Y-y/n? What are you doing out here when the sun's up, and why are you covered in blood? Your haori looks messed up, and you're bleeding." Doma said as he turned around and crouched down, examining your wounds as you refused to let go of him. (((Your short AF, which makes Doma a literal giant compared to youlol)

Doma got up as he hoisted you up, and carried you as your wounds regenerated. He carried you into his home as he sat you down and gave you a rag to clean up as he gently pulled off your haori and told one of his followers to wash it. He stood on his soft beanbag with you on a towel soaked with golden blood in front of him.

"So, what happened, Y/N~?" Doma asked you as you stared at the floor.

". . .Some of my close friends died." You mumbled. Doma smiled thoughtlessly as he patted your head, before suddenly grabbing you and pushing you towards his chest, where he hugged you.

"Oh, Y/N. . . I feel you. The loss of something you care about. Since there's light outside, you can stay here! If you want comforting, I'm always right here!" Doma said. When he didn't hear you respond, he looked down to see you asleep in his lap, resting on his stomach as he smiled. All that fighting must have made them tired, but he never thought a demon could sleep. No. Demons can't sleep. So why was Y/N sleeping? He didn't move you as he laid back in his beanbag, with you laying back as well as he quietly enjoyed your unconscious company as he studied you, wondering: How have I not killed you yet, my dear Y/N~?"

---------

Akaza didn't like the thought of Y/N going to fight Demon Slayers. Not at all. He secretly worried if Y/N would die, but today confirmed his suspicion as he heard the Biwa play, and he was once again, in Muzan's world.

---------------

"H-HEY! WE NEED HELP OVER HERE, QUICK, SNAKE GUY!" Suma screamed at the top of her lungs as Obanai walked over to the rukus, where two other girls were crying next to a figure.

"What's the problem, there's probably no prob-" Obanai stopped muttering when he saw it.

Tengen, bloody, bruised, and unconscious. But even more, a giant gash in his chest with golden blood leaking from it, as Obanai knew who did it, and who needed to die for their actions. And he knew Sanemi would be happy to kill them.