Demons Vs Dragons

(Tw A bit of gore

"GO TO SLEEP!"

Enmu bared his teeth as the golden dragon flinched at his spell, but snapped out of it and rushed towards him while he dodged the beast's attack. Rui's cobwebs were hanging onto the beast, slicing it's scaly tail and back legs.

"What are we supposed to do?!" Rui yelled to Enmu.

"I DON'T KNOW! I THOUGHT Y/N'S DRAGONS WERE ONLY INSIDE THEIR VILLAGE!" Enmu shouted back, while the golden dragon almost bit him.

Enmu landed swiftly to the ground next to Rui. "I'll distract that thing. You use your cobwebs to slice it to pieces."

"Whatever." Rui groaned as he opened up another cobweb.

Enmu ran towards the golden dragon and leaped upwards, his silhouette in the moonlight as the dragon looked up, roaring as it bolted itself towards Enmu. Rui flung his web at the dragon as Enmu held out his hand.

"Go to sleep."

The dragon flinched, and Rui released his web, causing the dragon to stop breathing. it fell to the ground as huge chunks of golden flesh ripped out from it. Enmu floated down to the ground and looked in front of him to see the dragon in pieces, golden blood leaking from it's flesh as it turned white-eyed. Enmu kept looking at the dragon, when he soon saw that the dragon's flesh was evaporating into a golden, glowing dust that went into the night sky. Soon, all that was left of the dragon was it's eyes. Rui stood by Enmu as Enmu smirked, picking up the eyes as he held them between his right hand as he popped them into his mouth, before swallowing with a smirk of pleasure, with Rui looking at him with a shocked expression.

"Let's go." Enmu murmured.

♫  ♫ ♫

Gyutaro stood in front of the massive golden dragon, it's nostrils flared as Daki and Doma standing beside him, and Akaza inspecting Y/N, who was passed out and was laying on Akaza's shoulder.

Gyutaro made the first move. He flung himself at the golden dragon as he sped past the dragon, slashing it's neck as he landed smoothly. The dragon roared in anger as it sped towards Akaza, but Daki's fabric made the dragon go to the left as it bounced itself off the wall and sped at Daki, who commanded her fabric to go and wrap themselves around the dragon's legs. They tightened their grip as the dragon fell to the ground, while Doma ripped out the dragon's claws and Gyutaro pressed his sickle to the dragon's neck.

 They tightened their grip as the dragon fell to the ground, while Doma ripped out the dragon's claws and Gyutaro pressed his sickle to the dragon's neck

(Also, this is what the dragon looks like. Same goes for the rest of them.)

The dragon fell flat on it's face as Gyutaro pulled the dragon's horns.

"Should we kill it?" Doma asked.

"Of course we should. This thing tried to kill us, god dammit." Gyutaro growled.

"HEY YOU SAID A BAD WORD!" Doma yelled.

"SHUT UP!"

Gyutaro scowled as he sliced the Dragon's neck. The golden dragon howled in pain as it flopped to the ground. Gyutaro, Daki, Akaza and Doma looked at the dragon in surprise as it started to evaporate into glowing dust as it disappeared, leaving only it's eyes. The demons stared at the eyes, puzzled why they didn't evaporate with the dragon.

Doma walked over to the eyes and picked them up, examining them as Daki and Gyutaro looked.

"Hm. . .It seems that the eyes are the core of the dragon Y/N made." Doma said as he fiddled with them.

Akaza snorted. "Get rid of them."

Doma chuckled and placed them in his pocket.

"So. . .Now what? We can't summon ourselves to the master's chamber, and Y/N is passed out. . ." Daki mumbled.

"I guess all we can do is wait." Akaza murmured.

"orrr we can just massacre this village and be done with it. How about that?" Gyutaro asked, impatiently.

"Chill out man, we have to do what Master told us to do. Besides, DOMA, let me see the eyes." Akaza beckoned Doma.

Doma tilted his head questionably, before getting out the eyes and handing them to Akaza. Akaza stared at the two eyeballs and saw the glow in them. This was apart of Y/N. Some of their power was in the eyeballs. Suddenly, he felt Y/N stir in their sleep.

All of the demons looked down at Y/N as they fluttered their eyes open.

"H-huh. . .? Doma. . ? Akaza. . .? Gyutaro. . .? Daki. . .?" Y/N mumbled as they rubbed their eyes.

"You're awake. You passed out to food poisoning." Akaza lied as Y/N slowly got up.

"Oh. . That's unfortunate. . . Sorry if I delayed you guys. . . Shall we go now?" Y/N asked them as they bowed.

"Yes, we should go!" Doma exclaimed as he jumped up, almost as if he hadn't ripped out a dragon's claws.

Soon, the group was walking towards the train station, with Y/N not knowing that they killed one of their children.

"Before we go, we have to get two more of ours friends. You remember Enmu?" Akaza asked Y/N.

"Oh, I do! Is he outside of the mountains? and is there one more person I should meet?" Y/N asked as they got on the train.

"Yep!"

"Well, I have to go conduct the train. I'll see you guys at the Mugen train station!" Y/N waved as they ran down the train hallway and onto the roof of the train as they started making the golden threads.

-----Doma seems to show a liking to you! A little too much. . .--------------

You stood on the top of the train, thinking about what might of happened while you passed out. You guessed that they tried to help you, right? You turned and looked around, your haori blowing in the wind and your earrings flapping along with your haori.

Suddenly, you saw a butterfly. Oh, not one butterfly, but a second. . .

You looked down, puzzled as the butterflies landed on the top of the train, resting while other flew along with the train. You turned to see a figure rushing at you with a smile. You looked at them terrified as you dodged their attack, getting a glimpse of black hair with purple tinted at the bottom, purple eyes, and a friendly smile, along with a sword with a giant pointer at the top of it. You lost control of the train, and it fell. It fell as you quickly ganged balance again and tried to get your golden threads to steer the train back up, but the train crashed to the ground, and you used your golden threads to stop it.

. . .

. . . . .. 

You looked around. The train was in ruins. You jumped off of it and looked around, shocked at the wreckage. Numbness filled you as you realized what you had done.

"You stupid kid! why would you hurt him, he never did anything to you!" 

"B-but I didn't hurt him! I-"

A cup was thrown at you and hit you in the head and rubbed the spot, backing away from him.

"Why were you born into this world? All you were taught was to harm others, right?"

Your golden threads disappeared as you felt the figure right by you.

"You seem to have caused a lot of damage demon."

You stood still, numb.

"I hope you haven't kill anyone."

You felt something jab into your neck as you passed out.

"I wonder what the other Hashira will think of you."