High as a kite Pt.2

Start from the beginning

I groan and try to bite her lip to get her to be aggressive but she doesn't budge.

"Fuck me like I'm off the street or something"

"Kehlani no. Just chill" she flips us over and she takes off her shirt and throws it to the side of the room.

We start to make out again and it's like she knows exactly what she's doing. She places her hand on my back and pulls me up into her chest. She slowly pulls off my- well her shirt and throws it to the side as well.

Her smooth and soft hand glide down my torso and her whole arm wraps around my waist holding me as if she would never intend on letting go.

After a while of kissing in that position I move my hand down to her print and stroke her over the fabric of her shorts.

She would use her knee to softly press against my ... area... making me rub against her a little harder.

One of her hands started to hold and massage my boob and also starts to rub my nipple with her index finger and thumb.

I don't like how good she is at this.

She kisses down my neck and by accident... a moan slipped out. She nibbles on my neck and whispers "can I give you a hicky?"

I shyly nod my head and she starts to leave a love bite.

I can't believe my coochies throbbing for my best friend.

She starts to kiss down my body and once she gets to my stomach she looks up at me for me to give her the green light and I nod my head.

She pulls off the shorts and throws those off to the side as well.

She also pulls off my panties and i shyly lay there not knowing what's going on in her mind.

She softly kisses down my thighs and I feel my heart start to race.

She kisses my clit and I nearly shoved my pussy in her fucking mouth.

She licks my clit and I lean back to just enjoy.

That's when she starts to work wonders with that tongue. She licked, sucked, and kissed all of my pussy and I couldn't feel any better than I am right now.

Once I start to feel like I'm ready to cum I feel her press her hand against my stomach and my breathing sped up and got heavier.

What the hell is she doing?

"Just like that y/n don't stop" I grip her hair and hold her in place but instead of stopping she completely changed up the pace and she licks as fast as she can.

I grip on her hair as tight as I can and throw my head back against the pillows. I stopped gripping her hair cause I felt as though I was gripping too tight so I grip her bed sheets and my back starts to arch.

"Ouu fuck y/n/n" she holds me down and I completely let go.

My body starts to shake and I still can't believe this is happening.

She leaves me to calm down and just breathe and out of nowhere I feel her licking again.

Oh she's cleaning me up too? Alright y/nnn