Chapter 24: I hate you🦋

Y/n POV 

I got on my knees. I knew everyone was looking at me but I couldn't care less. "Forget this wedding..." i muttered. "What?" Mirabel touched your shoulder.

"You heard me!" I shouted. "Shame on all of you! You people are insensitive and enjoying my pain! Every relationship I have gets ruined!"

I paused and got off my knees dusting my dress

"Camilo, you were laughing at us and making this situation into your little reality show" his silly expression faded and Pepa slapped his arm.

" mirabel, you told me to shut up because I wanted you to let go of me, you both stretched my out like I was the last slice of pizza."

"Julieta" it felt the hardest to talk to her like this but it had to be done. "I was having a mental breakdown and all you care about is my language?" I turned to Dolores.

"You probably saw this coming but all you had to say was told ya? What the funk is wrong with you people! I have put up with this far enough! Maybe I will go to America after all" Jorge snickered and smirked proudly.

"But not with you!" I dropped the bouquet of flowers and started to walk away. Mirabel followed me. "You won't" she looked at me but I turned away. "I hate all of you" I mumbled.

"You don't mean that" she wiped my tear. "Yes I do"

"Then look at me in the eye and tell me you hate me" I looked into her eyes then looked behind her. Everyone was watching. I don't hate her, I'm just mad. The words that were coming out of my mouth were not true.

"I.Hate.you" I said softly. She smiled. I was so confused right now. "No you don't" she pecked my lips I pulled her closer and kissed her. I hugged her and she pulled away. "You know, we are supposed to be getting married right now"

"Oh I would have never known" I sarcastically thought

"Do you take me to be your wife?"

"I do" I replied. "Do you take me to be you wife?"

"I do"

"Now we kiss" i cupped her cheek. My lips met hers and I closed my eyes. Then I heard faint clapping in the distance. "What the?" I pulled away. I looked behind us and saw everyone clapping with Luisa holding my "dad" tightly while her tried to fight.

"Maybe this is not what we expected for our perfect day but" I said "it's much better" mirabel mumbled. "LETS PARTY" abuela yelled. The crowd cheered and we headed to the reception.

Anna walked closer awkwardly wit Camilo pushing her closer. "Hey y/n" i awkwardly finished drinking my punch. "Hey" I looked away. "So..." 

"So we are sisters huh?" I muttered. "Yup"

"How long did you know this for"

"Since you stranded up for me" she replied. "You and Camilo seem close" I changed the subject.

"Oh we are just friends" 

"Oh yeah friends who kiss eachother" Camilo sarcastically drank his punch. "You two kissed!" I shouted a little louder. "Well I..."

"Camilo I'm so happy for you" I hugged Camilo.

(I need to make a camilo fan fiction i am too obsessed with this guy)

"Thanks I guess..." he smiled. "I'll leave you two be" Anna said. "Hey look, I'm sorry for making fun of you"

"It's fine, I already forgot" he walked away. "Hey y/n" mirabel took my hand. " may I have this dance"

" of course mariposa"

(I have writers block for this specific story, I don't know why but my chapters have been pretty short lately. Maybe I'm better at writing drama than happy endings)