chapter 3: Making my move🦋

Mirabel POV

I woke up extra early the next day and got ready. I went down the stairs, said hi to abuelo Pedro and met up with my parents in the kitchen. 

"Hola Mi Vida, how was your night" I was unsure of how to answer her, so I just nodded my head. She saw something was off, so she continued to speak. "did you have something to do with the Selina thing?"

"Pfffft...no, Anna was the one who cheated not me. I just invited Selina over to see her close friend get engaged...I didn't know they we that close" she looked at me and started to chuckle. How does my papa deal with her, ya can't understand the woman.

"You purposely invited Selina didn't you?" I looked at her with a sad expression and gave her a sheepish laugh...more like awkward laugh. "Maybe" I was quick to change the subject and talk about something else. "Ma, do you mind making me a picnic basket with fresh food for the day?"

"Yes of course" a small thank you escaped my mouth and I went straight upstairs to my eldest sister. "Heyyyyyy Isa, do you mind growing me a bouquet of flowers in (favorite color)?" She was so annoyed by now because all people do is bug her about flowers but I truly have a purpose. "Yes Mira" 

After I got everything I needed I went straight to my room because y/n and I share it so she had to be there I debated about knocking because well...it's also my  room. So I just barged right in.

I quickly closed the door when I found y/n changing. Her body was so perfect, her skin looked so soft. I don't think I have ever seen her stomach or her thighs. Ok why am I talking about this?

Anyways, my face was red. When she got out of the room I was quick to apologize. "Don't worry about it, it was bound to happen, I mean we share the room" though still blushing, I managed to speak and change the subject " here I got some flowers for you, I wanted to take you out on a picnic to get your mind off of some things."

She thanked me and we headed to the forest. I set the picnic blanket to the ground and sat down. We admired the beautiful trees moving in the wind. Every time I thought of the incident today I couldn't help but blush again. 

"Mariposa, why are you blushing?" I blushed even more at the nickname. "I have an excuse, I saw a pretty girl half naked" I said shamelessly. Now she she was the to blush. "Why are you blushing?" "A pretty girl complimented me"

Y/n POV 

Mirabel and I were shamelessly flirting right after I broke up with my girlfriend. I know exactly what I'm feeling right now. The butterflies, the way I just want to kiss her. I think I'm in love with mirabel. 

I snapped out of my daydream and we started eating. We talked about a bunch of stuff and for a moment there I forgot about Anna. I know it's too fast but I feel like I'm moving on. 

We stopped talking for a moment and just admired each others presence. It was a comfortable silence. I almost leaned in for a kiss but then someone had to ruin the moment and show up.

Mirabel POV 

"CAMILO!" I screamed. He had ruined my moment with her. I couldn't make my move. I shouldn't have expected to get very far with my plans, I mean she's  dealing  with heartbreak. She couldn't possibly catch feelings that fast, but...I am determined to make her do so.

"What are you doing here?" He looked at me and smiled "tia needs you" 

"She knows I'm busy" then I came up with an amazing idea "why don't you shape shift into me and go see what she wants" he looked hesitant then agreed.

Y/n POV 

We continued talking for hours until Mirabel decided to go back to the casita.

When we got there we were met by Antonio who had on a bright smile. "Wanna play with me?"