Chapter 21: I missed you 🦋

"Giselle?"

"Yeah it's me" she slid off her mask. She looked at Bruno sincerely. "Those girls were playing matchmaker" she mused. Bruno starred in disbelief. "I..." he fumbled. She looked into her eyes and hugged her. "I missed you so much" he awkwardly stated.

"Giselle I have so much to say to you right now and I totally understand if you hate me I-" she kissed him again interrupting what seemEd to be an awkward apology.

"Bruno, I don't hate you, I was just sad because I missed you" she smiled fixing her hair behind her ears. "I left you for ten years without even saying goodbye, right after we had our biggest fight. You deserve so much better" a tear drop fell from his eye.

You watched from afar with Dolores and mirabel. "He said that she deserves so much better" Dolores said. 

Bruno looked into her eyes.

"I loved you and I never stopped Bruno" Giselle smiled. "Would you consider starting over, as... a couple" Bruno proposed. "Of course" she added hugging him tightly. She took his hand and squeezed it slowly. 

"I love you too" Bruno whispered softly. "Do you want to go to my vision cave?" He asked. " actually yeah, I have something to talk to you about, it's concerning y/n and the wedding" she added looking worried. 

Dolores heard. She didn't want to stress y/n so she just lied. "They are going to his vision cave to look into their future together" she stated. "Ok you muttered exitedly. 

Mirabel gazed at the dance floor. She got closer to you and put her hand out. "May I have this dance my lady?" She proposed in a British accent . "Of course madam" you said in your best British voice. 

She took your hand and twirled you around. You started dancing happily until the dj came on. " alright ladies and gentlemen, let's slow things down with this song" soon the slow song came on. It was your favorite one to dance to with mirabel.

(My favorite slow song is I like me better)

You placed your head on her shoulder while holding on tight.

*meanwhile with Bruno and giselle*

"I think y/n's wedding wil, be ruined one way or another we have to warn her" Giselle stated. "What do you mean" Bruno asked concerned. "Do you mind if I do a vision?" She asked awkwardly. "Yeah sure"

She started to swirl the sand around the vision cave. "Oh..." Bruno sighed sadly looking at the vision. He stared at the vision. "I don't want to stress y/n out but, her father is going to ruin everything" Bruno sighed again. 

"We have to do the right thing" Giselle insisted. "Even if" she paused looking down. "Even if it ruins everything" Bruno finished. "Let's go tell her" she added leaving the vision cave. Bruno followed soon after.

They found y/n and mirabel dancing. "Ok we will tell them after, they look like they are having fun" Bruno proposed. Giselle nodded gazing at the girls. "That doesn't mean we can't have our own fun" he added.

"May I have this dance?"

"Of course" she smiled and took his hand.they danced and dance until y/n and mirabel got tire and went to bed. They did not even notice because they were having so much fun.