🌧️🍋💖 your to pretty 💖🍋🌧️

Hello! It's your LOVELY author ✨ and this is a VERY late lemon of Asmo for his birthday ✨ not even joking I was supposed to have this posted on May 5th ( asmos birthday ) but it's literally 1 day before Lucifer's birthday ( may 5th )  I'm sorry for this being so late 😭 any way enjoy the lemon you horny peeps ✨

Y/n POV:
I was on my way home. Sad by the fact my girlfriend/boyfriend had just left me. They called me names, like fat whore, and fat ass cock sucker. even though I'm still a virgin.
Those names hurt.
I was walking slowly to the house of lamination. But of course..It started to rain and I wasn't even half way there. As I was walking in the rain on the side walk bumped into someone?
I had fallen to the ground.
A-Asmo?? As I try to hide my face so he wouldn't notice my makeup is ruined.
My, my. Y/n? Are you alright?
He said in a worried town.
Y/n! Your all wet! Here let's walk together back to the house of lamentation under my umbrella. Ok?
I look his hand. It was so warm and soft.
Unfortunately when I took his hand my face was shown.
Y/n? Your makeup... It looks like you have been crying!
I'm fine Asmo! It's just from the... Rain!
I tried to say so he doesn't show any concerns.
That's a lie y/n! Rain doesn't do that to makeup. What actually happened and dont leave any details. Ok sweetie!
Alright. I said quietly because I was kinda scared to tell him what had happened.
As we walked to the house of lamentation the rain starts to go harder.
Wait. He just... Broke up with you... And said your fat and ugly??
I nodded slowly. Asmo looked furious. As if he wanted to hurt him
Realizing that we shouldn't be outside anymore, me and Asmo ran to the nearest hotel and stayed there for a day.
I'm sorry that had to happen to you
y/n. He/she isn't worth it.. and ignore the things he said about you. I think your the most beautiful and the most smartest person I know!
Asmo said as he got some towels for us for when we shower.
D-do you really think so? I said not believing what he had said..
Why of course my little y/n! Your body and personality is perfect!
I looked at him, grabbing the towel he had handed to me.
i huged him.
Thank you... Asmo.
aww no problem sweetie! asmo said as he had a smile.
i walked into the bathroom to shower.

asmo POV:
I wainted for y/n to get out of the shower.
I feel so sorry for y/n, the things her girlfriend/boyfriend called her today... I will make her/him suffer for what he has done..
But for right now.. y/n needs me. i can tell she has a crush on me. i know these kinds of things.
I dont know if were ganna do this but...
I slowly pulled a condom out of my back pocket. I'm not sure how it got in there but it did.
I'm very horny right now. But she's not in the mood for sex. I don't think? I just wish me and her were in a relationship right now. I want that.

40 minutes later..

Y/n POV:
H-hey Asmo?
Yes dear? Asmo said out of his thoughts.
W-would it be ok if I came out in just a towel? I need to get my c-clothes? I said honestly shy. I don't wanna mess up and accidentally drop my towel. So I guess I'm pretty nervous.
Why of course! Go right ahead. Asmo said grinning.
O-ok then. I left the bathroom in a very short towel. It barely covers anything. But I had to grab some clothes. I realized that there were none in the top cover, which means they must of been at the bottom cover instead.
But that's when I made my mistake..
When I had bent down to look for the clothes I needed... I had accidentally showed my behind. but it was already to late.. before I could turn around and fix the problem before I noticed. I saw he was already staring, red faced.
I'm sorry y/n.. I truly didn't mean to stare. It's just your so pretty i-i I'm just sorry.
Before I could say anything. I noticed on the side of him was a condom, just sitting there??
I-i umm Asmo why is there a t-thing next to you? I asked Asmo, looking away because I was shy.
Whatever do you mean-
Asmo went quiet.. he slowly turned his head to face me.
...
I'm sorry I forgot to put this up haha!
Asmo laughed at his own thoughtfulness.

( Lemon starts here 🤩 )

H-hey Asmo! Mabey before you put it up ... We could... U-use i-it..?
I know it was a stupid thing to say out loud and I could kick myself in my gut for that.
Y/n? Are you sure that's what you want sweetie? He said still holding the condom in his hands with a light smile and a raised eye brow.
Y-yes please, Asmo. I looked him dead in the eye with a soft expression.
Ok then.~ Asmo said getting closer to me while taking off his shirt at the same time.
Would you like me to undress you?
I-i.. yes please. I said..
Aww darling no need to be shy~ he says taking off my shirt.
I suddenly rember I wasn't wearing a bra underneath the clothes I put on today. Mostly because I was wearing a hoodie ( or jacket if that's what you prefer ).
I quickly covered myself.
Aww~ sweetie~ no need to be shy~ Asmo said removing my hands slowly.
B-but what if you-
Sweetie I love them~ he said nuzzling the area between my breast.
Ooh~ so soft!
My face is red.. I could feel it.
Aww Hun no need to be so red~ save that for later~
I felt my fave get more red then before.. I even felt myself get more wet.
Here let me carry you to the bed. It must not have been to comfortable leaning on that hard wall!
I leaned into him while he cared my body to the soft bed.
He layed me down onto the edge of the bed.
Now for.. the real fun~ 💖
he started to undress himself completely.
I should probably start doing the same then.
I look off my remaining clothes and leaned on the bed and waited for Asmo to finish.

Once asmo was done he walked towards me
Where would you like to start hm?
Everything was quiet for a second. I didn't know what to say so I slowly just pointed to my lower area while covering my face.
Aww to shy to speak~ it's ok! I get what your telling me~.
Asmo lowered his head down to my stomach to leave kisses and hickys all over my belly.
He eventually got to my lower area and left a small soft kiss on the front making me more wet.
Aww sweet little y/n wet for me? I can fix that dear~
His tongue went in deep and rough. Forcing me to moan.
AHhh~ I quickly covered my mouth. My face flashed red. ( At least more red then it was 👀 )
No-no sweetie.
Asmo stopped and looked at me. He quickly moved his hands to grab my wrist over my head.
I wanna hear your beautiful moans~
He lowered his head back down to my lower area and began to suck roughly.
I became a moaning mess.. and I couldn't stop.
MMH~ A-ASmo!~
Keep moaning like that and I'll have no choice but to pound you, hun~
I bucked my hips up.
That sentence Asmo just said. I couldn't control myself anymore. I moaned loudly as my 1st orgasm went over me.
Mmmm. You tast good. I'll remember that for later~
He licked his face and got on top of me. Having me drip all over the bed.
No it's time for the actual fun~

Y/n? Are you a virgin? You had a weird smell when I got close to your-
Yes. I-I am. I said before he could finish his sentence.
Really!? So I'm your first! I'm just that lucky! I bet your happy that I get to be your first huh!
Yea I.. really am. I said looking away blushing.
I bucked my hips up so it would touch his dick but not go in.
Aww. Impatient y/n~
He noticed my needs so he quickly pushed it in.
OW! A-asmo.. I said as tears weld up in my eyes.
I'm sorry my dear for I am also impatient. But for you. I have all day. Let me know when I can move. Ok?
We both layed there for a bit while Asmo stroked the back of my head while he layed on me, still inside me.
Y-you can move please Asmo. I begged.
Ok~ asmo said kinky.
He started off slow but they he got rough. Pounding me.
I couldn't breath I was moaning so much.
Ah~ mh~ y-y/n~ I head Asmo moan.
Ahh~ a-asmo h-harder!~ ah!
Y-yours so tight! Mmm~
We both screamed in pure pleasure.
Ha Hmm! Gah- i-i think I'm Ganna c-cum! I said much louder then before.
Oh my! Ah s-same!
We both continued to moan loudly.
I came all over him.
His thrust become sloppy. He moaned loudly for the last thrust.
I could feel the condom get warm.
He slowly took his dick out of me. While I stayed laying on the bed trying to get some air.
He stood up and threw away the filled condom.
Y/n. You wanna take a shower with me? Not for sex of course. We just did that-
I would love to shower with you. But if you want we could have another r-round..
Ohhh I though you would never ask!
He quickly took my hand and dragged me to the bathroom.

That is for another story! Let me know if you want part 2 ✨✨

Words-1740