NSFW 🍋 headcanions 🍋

Warning 🍋 lemons🍋~ 13+ please :')

Lucifer:
•100% a top
• he likes to be the dominant one😖
•he will only let you top him if your really despite and beg him. Or you do good on something.
• he WILL fuck you to no end. 👩‍🦽👩‍🦽
•he LOVES to have your legs over his sholders ( it helps him go deeper~)
• he would prefer to get blow jobs (he thinks hand jobs are kinda wierd)
-----
•-turn on's include-•
•when you whisper dirty things to him. (Works better when it's out of nowhere)
•when you slightly touch his thigh ( mostly happens during student council meeting )
•when you giggle cutely•
•sitting on his lap when he's at his desk•
------
•- he will NOT do-•
He WONT fuck you anywhere outside the house of lamentation or lord diavilo's castle.
• he hates quickly's.. it's eather all day or no sex at all :) 😅
•he won't threesum with any of his brothers. He WONT threesum with Simeon. ( Diavilo and barbatos are an exception though 😩 )( only because you begged him though....)

Mammon:
•is a switch
•he loves it when you grab his hair
•he secretly loves it when you use toys or hand cuffs on him. ( He'll lever admit it though)
•he loves vanilla sex. It's his favorite.
•would fuck you as hard as possible when it's your first time ( he hopes I'll make you wanna do it again) 👩‍🦽
•would fuck you anywhere just as long as people can't see it hear you.
------
•- turn on's include -•
•when he's in his demon form, he LOVES it when you touch his wings and horns. ( It gives him a bonner everytime! )
• sitting on his lap begging y'all to fuck
• when you tie your hair back
•when you wear his clothes
•talking dirty to him when your on top of him ( it drives him CRAZY! )
• he loves being called master. Even when y'all don't fuck, you still call him master. ( His poor bonners )
-------
•- he will NOT do -•
•he also won't threesum with any of his brothers. in fact. He won't threesum with anyone, he wants you ALL to himself!
•He hates being tied up with ROPES because when you bounce on him he can't touch your hips.. it makes him mad.
•he won't fuck you in any bathroom. ( Unless it's in a shower in the house of lamentation )

Leviathan:
•He likes it when you play with his tail in his demon form.
• before y'all fuck he will put henry someplace else so he can't see it hear you.
•is kinda scared to not use a condom
• he is a semi-bottom
•He will is his tail on you ( wearever you like )
• he definitely has the second largest cock out of the brothers.
•he fucking goes nuts when you call him senpai or even master
-------
•- turn on's include -•
•when you play with his tail
• he hates dildos but he loves it when you use vibrators on him
•when you act "innocent" when a horny moment popes up in anime or manga
• when you sleep on his lap or chest.
• when you moan in the middle of the anime you both are watching
•when you moan in his ears.
•when you cosplay ( mostly as ruri-chan)
• cosplay and maid outfits turn him on~
-------
•- he will NOT do -•
•he doesn't wanna fuck anywhere but his room.
•he doesn't wanna fuck around henry because that's his "best friend" it's just wierd to him
• he WONT have you wear any of the following outside his room. (revealing cosplays,maid outfits,ect:) ( he definitely doesn't want his brothers to see you in them. mostly mammon)
•he doesn't want you to finger him ( he just find it uncomfortable )

Satan:
•hes a semi-top
•he secretly likes it when you top him.
•he will most definitely use his tail to keep your wrist up. ( Your wrist are in great pain afterwards )
•he usually ask if he can fuck you to get his anger out
• he fucks you so damn hard you can't even stand for days 👩‍🦽👩‍🦽
•he will never tell you this but he bought a lot of books about sex so he could "learn" new positions for you.
•he likes trying new positions it makes him feel more good. ( Same with y/n )
• he loves it when your back is facing him when your on top or bellow of him.
•yall will fuck ina library- no hesitation~
-------
•- turn on's include -•
•when you read a book on his lap
•when you fall asleep on his stomach
• He loves when you grab his horns when y'all are fucking in his demon form. It makes him feel more pleasure~
•he loves when you wear cat eats and some long socks and to make and even better you must wear a short skirt with a cat collar.
•he likes when you moan in the middle of reading. He always tries to hides his bonner with a book. It's funny sometimes!
• when you try to chock him. But failing because he ended up chocking you 😳
•ysll fucked so many times on lucifer's bed- lucifer always got mad because there was cum stains on his bed now 😖
-------
•-he will NOT do-•
•he refuses to go soft on you~
•only one place he won't go to have sex is in the angel's room.( Simeon and luke's room )
• he will only have a threesum if it's with solomon. ( Because of a "magic reason")