💄🍋ABC NSFW ASMO🍋💄

A- aftercare? what's there after like?

:AMAZING! he cares for you and gets whatever you need. what ever you wold like he shall get for you. of corse he knows that your ganna need tons of stuff so hes always prepared.

B- big? How big are they?

: hes pretty big he can go from a 10 to a 14 real quick ;)

C- cum? How much cum they give?

: a lot. and i  mean like 2 tubs worth of cum. He loves it when you deep throat him and show him your swallowed his cum.

D- deep throat? Do they like them?

:Is there really anything he doesn't like? Of course he likes them! He likes them more then hand jobs!

E- experience? Are they experienced?

: He's a little to experienced... He knows where your soft spots are everywhere. And he knows exactly how you like it and when you like it.

F- force? Will they use force on you?

:Of course he would. If you want gentle he will be gentle. If you want rough he'll be rough! He would basically do and act however you want him to.

G- grim? Will they pay you afterwards?

: He would. Even if he didn't say he was Ganna pay you. Once you to are don't and you got some rest he will give you a lot of grim so you could go get some things for the next time you go at it.

H- hair? Are they clean or hairy?

: He's definitely clean. He can't stand to look at himself when he's got a bush down there! It grosses him out.

I- Intelligent? Do they know what to do?

: Of course he knows what to do! It's litteraly Asmodeus! Avatar of lust?!

J- jack off? Do they jack off? And when?

:Yes be does jack off. He does it litteraly any time he could. Your always in his mind so he can't really help himself but touch his wet-

K- kinks? What is there kinks?

: He likes being called really any seductive names like daddy or master. He also has a breeding kink. As well as robes, chains, handcuffs and others.

L- loud? How loud are they?

: Asmo can be pretty loud but he can never be as loud as you can be! Of course that's not always the case...

M- months? How much in one month?

: At least 16 times a month? A lot right? Nah that's just the bare minimum for Asmo.

N- no? What they don't like?

: He really doesn't like feet :/

O- orgasms? How many you can have?

:Well most of the time he lets you have as many as you like, but sometimes he will tease you by making there only a specific amount of times your allowed to cum.

P- protection? Will they use condoms?

: Only of you ask him to. If you don't then he will gladly fuck you raw~

Q-  quiet? Are they quiet?

:Not at all. He doesn't even try to keep it in. He doesn't even try to be quiet either.

R- rounds? How many rounds happen?

Well the bare minimum would be 8 but if he is supper horny then probably 21?

S- speed? How fast are they?

: Definitely fucking fast. He isn't the fastest demon of course but the man's got speed.

T- toys? Will he use toys?

:Yes! He will use as many as he wishes on you. He really likes using a vibrator on you though. The way you squirm all over the place really turns him on.

U- up? Will they fuck you standing up?

: He doesn't care where he fucks you at. As long as it gives you both pleasure then he'll do it!

V- virgin? Are they a virgin?

: Of course not. Lmao it's Asmo.

W- where? Where are y'all doing it at?

: Litteraly anywhere. Bedrooms? Bathrooms? Heck even living rooms. Y'all have don't it every where in the house of lamentation and diavilo's castle. So uhh yea

X-ray? Will you need x-rays after?

: Almost all the time. Avery few often you won't but most of the time you would.

Y- yes! What turns them on?

: Almost everything you do. But he really likes when you moan his name in his ear.

Z- zzz- will they fall right asleep after?

: A lot of the time but not all the time. Sometimes he has a party to go to afterwards. So as your sleeping he will get ready for that party.

Words:789