📓🍋ABC NSFW SATAN🍋📓

A- aftercare? what's there after like?

:His aftercare is like a 100/10. amazing :) he will do anything you need. he even uses soft magic to heal you pain.

B- big? How big are they?

:Satan stans at 12 inches :)

C- cum? How much cum they give?

:He can give a lot. Usually when he fucks you to relief anger, he can give a full load. No doubt your pregnant after that :D but his cum is very warm and very sticky.
He just loves coating your insides with his warm cum.

D- deep throat? Do they like them?

:He will take whatever he doesn't mind. What ever gives him pleasure he's ok.

E- experience? Are they experienced?

: Not personally with someone but he does know a lot about it.

F- force? Will they use force on you?

: Hell yea! Through out the whole time y'all fuckin he's using 99.9% if force on you. He really likes chocking you and being rough.
However he is very careful with his tail because he knows his tail can really hurt sometimes.

G- grim? Will they pay you afterwards?

: Only if he is that desperate. But he does give you grim sometimes as a reward for doing a good job.

H- hair? Are they clean or hairy?

:Satan is smart. He's always clean and never "unclean". He hates the way hair looks down there anyways.

I- Intelligent? Do they know why to do?

: Because of all the books he has of sex he knows a lot. He hides these books from everyone of course but Asmo found them.
And that's how you found out about the book stash under satan's bed. And every single one of them was either about positions, warnings, or other things.

J- jack off? Do they jack off? And when?

: He does a lot because when he is trying to read a spicy romance book he gets a little "distracted" by the thoughts of you. which makes him jack off to you a lot.

K- kinks? What is there kinks?

:Dressing you up as a cat. Degradation? Lots of robes chains and sex toys.

L- loud? How loud are they?

: He is loud. He doesn't moan though. It's his growls and his grunting :)

M- months? How much in one month?

: 4-5 times a month. Only because he puts you in a lot of pain afterwards. Of course he's always there with you and helps you.

N- no? What they don't like?

: He hates threesome. He don't care who it is he hates them. He wants you to himself only.

O- orgasms? How many you can have?

: He likes it rough so preventing you from cumming makes it even better. So once he is ready that's when you can cum and only when he does.
So I depends on how many times you make satan cum.

P- protection? Will they use condoms?

: Almost all the time. Satan is smart and he doesn't want kids running around. At least.. not yet. ( There was this one time that he felt so good that his cum was so hot it litteraly burned through the condom and burned you insides ) yeaa that tooks a year or 2 to heal.

Q- quiet? Are they quiet?

: Not at all.

R- rounds? How many rounds happen?

: If he's mad probably as many rounds as it takes to cool down. But if it's just fun sex then 6-7 rounds.

S- speed? How fast are they?

: Satan is very fast. Mabey not as fast as beel but he surely fucks just as hard as beel.

T- toys? Will he use toys?

: Sure. Not all the time just sometimes. He doesn't really like them being used on himself but he definitely loves using them on you. Watching you beg for the real thing is just pure bliss for him.

U- up? Will they fuck you standing up?

: Definitely on all the bookshelves. He likes seeing you get overstimulated while grabbing onto the books behind you so you don't fall.

V- virgin? Are they a virgin?

: He was before he met you ;)

W- where? Where are y'all doing it at?

: He likes his room, a library, and lucifer's room. ( Only because you guys have left many cum stains on lucifer's desk and table.

X-ray? Will you need x-rays after?

: For sure. Mostly your legs and your wrist.
Y- yes! What turns them on?

: When you moan when he's trying to read. He also really likes it when you where cat stuff. ( Cat ears, cat tails, mittens )
Z- zzz- will they fall right asleep after?

: If he went so hard he can't stand yes. But if not then he might read while you sleep on him.