Part 11

Part 11- Confession

She was having migraine when she woke up. She sat there for while with her head in her hands trying to remember the night. Oh s*it, she kissed him and she said i love you!!"You despo woman" she muttered . Oh god what has she done , how she going to face him? Well she has no choice anyways. She went to shower and came out within 10 minutes. She made herself some strong coffee and sat on table slowly sipping it. It felt so good to have something strong for the headache. She heard Aryan walk out of his bedroom but she didnt expect him to be in towel. She shifted uncomfortably in her chair, he was looking like greek god. She could drool right now and he wasnt helping. "Do you remember what you did tomorrow night" she did not look at him but shook her head no.
"Tum apna towel sambhalo par. I am having headache kahi guse mein nikal na doon" but in her heart , she wanted to take out for other reasons. Oh god you despo woman, whats going on!? Damn this raging hormones. Aggh she got up and went inside .

She pondered in her room, should she just go and confront him about yesterday? Would she look desperate? But she needs answers she feels uneasy. She thought and finally decided.

Aryan went back to sleep after changing his clothes. His exhausation still lingering. But he felt heavy all of sudden, he slowly opened his eyes. He was bewildered because Ms Imlie decided to sit on him. Straddling to be specific.
"What the hell?" He rubbed his eyes, he wasnt dreaming, she was intently looking at him.
"Why are you sitting on me?"he asked nervous for the first time.
"I remembered what i said yesterday. Its my real feelings. And i dont have boyfriend by the way. It was me alone making that noise so i could sleep! I dont know how when but i .. i love you there i said it. I might look despo" he told her to shush but she was just kept talking , "but this is what it is. I dont like you with Priti..i know you dislike me and i dont expect any answer from you but i had to get it out my system" she took deep breath. Aryan laughed, she is nuts for real. He sat up, took her legs putting around his waist, her hands on his neck and then give her a kiss. She was suprised but she responded back.
"By " between kisses "the way"
"Girls? All lies" He parted and told her the truth. She gasped, "You jerk! You ruined my sleep" and whack punch him on the forehead. "Owww"
"You are damn violent" he said rubbing his forehead.
Then he hugged her nevertheless, "I been in love  with you Imlie. But we always fighting "
"Thats couple goals Aryan" she blinked and smile.
"Shut up kitna bolti ho tum" he said but before they move forward he has to say this.
"I do want to tell you something before we take this forward" Imlie nodded waiting
"This is the far we can go.." he said hesitantly not sure how she will take what he about to say.
"I didnt get you?" She said frowning "You mean my kiss was so bad yesterday and today that you are scared how our se* life would be?? Oh my god so i was bad. Sh*t" Aryan looked at her like she grew a head, he put his hand on his mouth. "Please ek kaam karo bolo mat . You are stupid thats for sure. I meant the relationship. No marriage and all get it?" He sighed
"Huh? We can take slow i mean we just confessed"
"No .. never i dont want to get married period" he said
"Why? We can talk about it when time comes" a hope in her tone. He shook his head
"Nothing can convince me. I saw my mom dad marriage. Its just ritual. We still to be together Imlie" taking her hand kissing it. She got up, releasing herself from his hold.
She stood, her face paled the moment was so beautiful but it shattered in jiffy.
"I was an orphan Aryan. I always wanted family. No i dont want to have kids without marriage . Infact i was saving myself for marriage. Lets just be partners professionally" she said looking down. She cant let herself break, it is what it is
"Imlie.." he said
"No you are certain so am i. Forget anything that happened between us. Lets give each other space to get over it. Bye" she closed the door and went to her room.  She didnt want to know his reply because she already knew . She knew once his made a decision he sticks to it.
Stupid love , she kicked the bed. "Aaahh " she was frustrated so she yelled not caring what her rommate thinks. Yes roommate that all this was.