Part 8

Part 8- past

In morning, she was dressed up not for work but for outing. Aryan saw her and asked, "Where you going? Not coming to work?"
"No. I have a date" she lied. She was gritting her teeth. She was hating this feelings she suddenly she realized she has for him. "Kya natak laga ke rakha hai Imlie?" Aryan suddenly asked
"Kya natak? What are you talking about?" She said while she slipped her heels on.
"You not going anywhere "
"Oh yea ? Who are you to stop me" she was so quick she open the front door and ran. She ran down stairs before he could catch her.
Why is he acting all bossy on her, whenever she mentions date he gets all pissy.

She ran with heels in her hands, thats the only way she could ever run faster. Once looking around , she called the cab and went to her desitnation. She was just going to meet an old friend, from her orphanage Kavya. She is married now and she contacted her to meet up. Imlie just dresssed up nicely because she hardly ever does! She spent sometime with Kavya then she went home. It was evening, she straight went to bed . When she woke up she was in hospital, she panicked she saw Aryan looking into his latop.

"What the hell!? What am i doing here!" She screamed. She got up , ready to leave but Aryan hold her back by grabbing her waist from behind.

"Its just followup i had no choice. While you sleeping like kumbkaran i got you here. "
"Let me go!! Please!" She started breathing fast, she was getting anxious.
"No" he said.
She tried kicking him, then shit bit him but his hands didnt leave her.
"Aryan please!"
"Sssh tell me why you get worked up with hospital name" he asked her softly.
She was hysterical by now, same time the doctor came in . She stopped in her tracks looking confused, "All ok?" Aryan finally left her, and took her by hand making her sit on the bed.
Imlie just sat there, tears rolling from her eyes. She was trembling, her eyes seemed distant as if she is remembering horrible memory.

"Relax beta sssh" Doctor touched her hand trying to calm her. She quickly opened her shirt, to check her wound. The scar was red, "Its healing but still make sure no infection occurs ok?" Imlie nodded robotically. Finally when she was done, doctor said they are good to go.

Aryan came to her, but Imlie looked at him in anger. She got up and kicked him on crotch. She took her bag and exited the room. She waited near car, she saw him coming towards her in anger, "Whats wrong with you?! " he said grabbing her by shoulders.
"Drama drama always, tumhare liye aaya thana? Its just hospital!" He said looking into her eyes.
She closed her eyes, "I was almost raped in hospital" he losened his hold on her shoulders. He stood there shocked. After some moments, they were on road both quiet. Imlie finally spoke, "I had gotten into small accident at orphanage, sister Mary brought me to a hospital nearby. I was resting, when i felt hands on my legs. It was a middle age doctor with him was a compounder. Before i could scream, one of them shut my mouth. I tried kicking, hitting but it was two against one. I somehow my hands managed to grab scissors that were on table. I poked one of them in eyes, other automatically left me. I was naked , i grabbed the bottle next to me i broke and quickly wore my clothes. Then i screamed for help. People came in and helped while they beat those two men up.They were arrested, doctor license taken away. I felt relived but after that i hated going to hospital. I dont feel sorry for myself ever Aryan, but this incident has scarred me. I dont bring it up because i am strong enough, i made myself strong but the hospital , the smell it takes me back there again" She sighed looking out of window. Aryan stopped the car, he came out to Imlie side , opened the door and grabbed her. He gave her hug tightly, "Sorry" was all he could say right now. Imlie smiled shocked, "Oh my god you saying sorry?" She teased.
"Shut up" she felt much better in his embrace but she couldnt tell him that. Finallt they parted and got back into car. Silence followed again. They reached home and went to their bedroom.
Imlie pondered on today's event, she never told anyone but today she finally talked about her past to him.. Has she fallen for him?? But he dislikes her, plus he sure aint one woman man.  at ceilinghaving all kind of thoughts. She finally went to sleep. She couldnt wait till the case could get over, she will follow them and get involved in case she doesnt care about the consequences.