What Are We (Aomine x Reader)

Part 2.

Sorry for the late update, it's only approximately two weeks left before final exam, and I'm having hard times here.

I'll try to update whenever possible.

Aomine wished that he wasn't in this position.
The thought of your relationship falling apart, haunts him ever since that day.

Yet, he couldn't do anything about it.

He was too prideful to even approach you. And he hates himself for that.

There was those times he thought he was ready to approach you.

But, even just a glance of your figure shatters his courage.

He had never felt so discouraged in his life.

There's those times, he wished that you're thinking about him, even just for once, though he wouldn't admit it.

He wished he could go back to his old self. His carefree self.

Yet, he realized that he could never be the same guy he used to be.

He wished he could go back to those times, where you used to hug him tightly until he thought you're going to suffocate him when you're happy.

He wished he could be that supportive guy again that would brush your pain away, the one you could depend on, the one who could make you smile, even if you're in a foul mood.

But things were far too different now.

He wishes he could mend your relationship back to one piece.
Unfortunately, he doesn't know how to.

Your tired face haunts him. It was written clearly in your face, that you had suffered a depression.

And he blamed himself for that.

He blamed himself for being the cause of your depression. He blamed himself, for couldn't being your supportive pillar anymore.

He wanted to wrapped his arms around your figure, whispering apologies, mending your broken heart.

But he couldn't even bring himself to gulp down his pride even just for once.

And his pride wouldn't even let him to admit a thing too.

He is also missing you.