Study Comes First (Aomine X Reader)

Link to the image : http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/204/5/a/aomine_daiki_x_reader___by_writingforpleasure-d7rzmxb.jpg

You tapped your fingers on the table impatiently. The navy haired man in front of you drains your patience little by little. Even if you had the patience of a saint, you would've snapped any moment.

He yawned, and later groaned as he tried to solve the problems. After a while, he handed his works to you.

A vein popped on your head as your eyes scan through his answer. They're all ridiculously wrong, in many ways. Has he really been paying attention to you or not?

"Aomine Daiki."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I got it all wrong."

"Were you even paying attention to me back then?"

"Nah, I got something interesting on my mind before."

Must be those gravural pictures.

You smacked his head with a book, "Stop thinking about those gravure stuff and get your head to work, you idiot!"

He winced in pain, "As if you ever study properly."

"At least I can do things better than you." You retorted back at him. Even though you never really study properly, you still managed to score a good score.

"The only one who can beat me, is me."

"Yeah, the only one who can beat your idiocy, Ahomine Daiki."

"You never beat me at basketball, though."

"I don't care, study comes first, basketball could wait later."

"That's why you're no good at basketball."

"Says the one who always skip practices."

"I'm still the best even though I never go to practice."

"Whatever." You were to tired to argue with him anymore.

You placed your head on the table. Soon, you drifted off into a slumber.

"Oi, (First Name)."

"Oi."

"Oi." The navy poked your side.

"Oi, wake up. You haven't finished tutoring me yet."

You groaned, "Shut up, Ahomine."

"I'm not going to shut up until you wakes up and finish your tutoring."

"I'm going to wake up if you managed to solve all the problems in correct answer."

"Study comes first, (First Name)."

"Don't steal my line, aho." You swatted his hand away. You got up and proceeded to walk to your room.

"You'll need to understand those stuff before solving it. I'm sure you're capable of it." You yawned at him, and with that, you closed your bed room door.

Aomine stared at your door with a puzzled look. He groaned, and then proceeded to work on his problems.

»»»

You're awoken to the sound of a loud snore. A very loud snore, indeed. You quickly sprung from your bed, "Don't tell me that aho fell as-"

You felt your foot stepped on something fleshy. Upon seeing what's under your foot, you furrowed your eyebrows.

This guy, carelessly sleeping on the floor. If I didn't refrain from stomping on the floor, he would've been crushed.

You glanced at his note and scanned it through. He managed to get most of the answers right. You smiled at him, and patted his head, "Good job, Aomine-kun."

»»»

Aomine wasn't fully asleep, to be honest. He was just pretending to be asleep. Silently, he enjoyed (First Name)'s touch on his hair.

Quick update, I don't want to leave you guys hanging for too long.
I can't believe we reached 1K views ;v; Thank you guys so much for reading this! You're all awesome!