Too sweet: Umeji Kizguchi x Female Reader

You're the leader of the cooking club, since Amai is off sick. You thought people would like you since you're so sweet and helpful. However, you're TOO sweet and helpful.

People have a hard time taking you seriously, even if you were to kill someone, people would probably laugh in your face!

You didn't care. You just wanted to enjoy life with people you care about. You're not overly confident but not shy.

You shared a class with your crush, Umeji Kizguchi. How did you even like him in the first place? He's the exact opposite of you! He's mean and definitely not sweet. You are.

Y/N P.O.V

I stalked the delinquents like normal.. Well just Umeji!

"Are you alright, Y/N?" Shiromi asked.

"Oh, never mind. Your just stalking Umeji" she said in front of the delinquents!!

I hid behind the wall.

I heard footsteps. "Ohmygoshmylifeisflashingbeforemyeyesomgthisishowidieomg" I muttered

I slowly looked up. There he was.

"OH NO! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I'M NOT STALKING YOU I JUST FOUND SOMETHING UM.. ON THE WALL.. OR THE UH FLOOR!" I said, I'm so embarrassed!! I can embarrass myself in front my friends, but NOT A DELINQUENT!

He scoffed.

Umeji P.O.V

Is she really THAT stupid? I know she stalks me. It's funny to see her embarrassed.

"I know you stalk me, you little freak. I don't care." I said smirking.

"What did you find on the floor then, hm?" I said.

"uhh... grass and...leaves.." She said

I walked back to the others, but then I felt something tug on my jacket.

"What?"

"Please stay! I want to talk to you!" She said.

It's been along time since someone else has wanted to talk to me, so it wouldn't be that bad..

"I.. Fine, whatever. Just a few minutes." I said.

3rd person P.O.V

Shiromi was spying on them, looking like a proud mother. Shes Y/N's best friend.

Umeji sat down next to Y/N and they talked about each other's interests.

He found out Y/N liked cooking, cats, gaming, anime, cosplay, music and martial arts. She found out he liked cooking, dogs, drama, violence, martials arts and music.

Days went by with them two talking to each other and of course Shiromi spying on them along with the other student Council members except Kuroko.

Friday 5:00 PM

Y/N P.O.V

The days finally here! I can confess to him now!

I looked around me to check that no one was watching, then I put the letter into his locker.

Dear Umeji,

Please please PLEASE meet me at the cherry blossom tree today at 5:35!!
Love from,
Somebody!

I waited and waited, and waited...

Finally the delinquents came. Except.. Umeji wasn't there!?!

"Shiromi! Wheres Umeji?" I asked

"At that pink tree. He told me to tell you to meet him there at 5:00. I kinda forgot."
She said

"Wait.... ITS 5:30!!! I'M GONNA BE LATE!! I shouted

Shiromi walked off, I have to run so I don't get even more late!

When I got to the tree, Umeji wasn't there.

Where is he?

Then he came from behind it and said

"Hey. I don't think we should hang out together anymore, you're a nice person and all but when people see us, they avoid you after." He said, quickly looking away

"W-what!? No! Please!"

"It's not you, it's me. People don't like me so I don't want to ruin your reputation."

"Please Umeji! All I want is to be your friend! You're the only reason I go to this school! I've liked you even before you were a delinquent, so please!"

"... "

"Ok." He said.

I smiled and then I said

"There's something I have to tell you."

"What?" He said, annoyed

"I like you." I said, but then..

"Ok."

"Oh.. I mean that I like you!" I emphasized the 'like'

"... Oh. I uh, like you too." He said, slightly blushing.

I kissed his cheek and said

"Thank you!!!!!"

I started jumping around the tree like a freak, then I grabbed his hand and ran around the school, I could tell he was embarrassed because he was hiding his face.

Then I went to the delinquents and said

"Hah! I stole your leader, losers!"

They all looked at me like 'wtf'

Then we walked home.

"You're too sweet" He said, genuinely smiling.