The Cherry Tree Myth: Ryoba Aishi x Jokichi Yudasei

What if they fell in love?

What if they had a true, pure love for each other?

What if Ryoba confessed under the cherry blossom tree instead of kidnapping Jokichi?

Ryoba POV

'Today's the day! I can finally confess to my Senpai. I hope no stupid girl gets in my way. And even if he doesn't accept my feeling's... There's always plan B. Kidnap him.'

Dear Jokichi Yudasei,

I need to tell you something extremely important, and I would be grateful if you could meet me under the cherry blossom tree at 5:10

Also, I hope you have a great afternoon, you deserve it!!

See you there!

'I've wrote the note.. I hope he comes. These last 11 weeks have been hard.'

I ran to the cherry blossom tree and waited for my Senpai.

Jokichi POV

'I wish I knew why Sonoko has been ignoring me.. Did I do something wrong? I hope not.'

I went to my locker and saw a note.

"I need to tell you something extremely important"

This caught my eye.

'I guess I'll go..its probably just some prank though.'

I made my way to the cherry blossom tree and saw...Ryoba?

"Oh.. Hi Ryoba! Your note said you wanted to meet me here?"

"Yes. I have to tell you something I've kept secret for a long time." She said.

"Oh? What is it?"

"Ever since I was just a little kid I've never felt emotions. But then, before I enrolled at Akademi I had the same dream over and over again. I didn't know why."

"What was the dream?"

She gave me a small smile.

"I met a guy, fell in love, got married and had kids. That guy reminds of someone." She said

"Who?" I asked

"You, Senpai."

"W-what?"

I was shocked, I barley knew this girl and.. She likes me!?

"I'm sorry if this comes off as creepy but.. You're the only person who makes me feel emotions. Do you remember those notes and gifts you found on your desk after Sumire died?"

"Um.. Yes? " I replied.

"I left those for you. I felt terrible to see you so sad, you don't deserve to feel upset! You're the best person I've ever met... And... Um... "

"Thank you Ryoba, what did you wanna say?"

"I like you... I have a crush on you! It's okay if you don't accept my feelings but I couldn't imagine life without you!"

"Wow Ryoba that's... The best thing anyone has ever said to me. Thank you for leaving those notes and messages, they actually helped me a lot. Losing someone you care about isn't easy.." I said

"And to be honest, I like you too." I finally said.

"R-really!? Oh my god! I'm so happy Senpai, thank you!" She said smiling.

I pulled her into a hug.

Ryoba POV

'He.. He actually accepted my feelings! I've never been this happy.. Except the time when I stole his underwear!' I thought

Then, I saw the journalist.

'Oh god. It's that stupid journalist.. What does he want?'

"Senpai, we should both head home now! Come on, I'll walk you home!" I said.

"O-oh alright!" He said blushing.

As I walked past the journalist, I looked at him with an evil grin and tripped him.

Now, senpai is finally mine. And ONLY mine.