Chapter Nineteen : Saving Our Dear Friend

Start from the beginning

"The Zoldyck family consists of ten members," The girl continued. "A great-grandfather, grandfather, grandmother, father, mother and all other five childrens. All of them are assassins!" She said. "Then, let us approach the mountain."

You looked behind you and sweatdropped when you saw Kurapika's eye twitch as he was struggling to the sleeping Leorio.

**********

You all didn't really come closer to the mountain, the bus just stop infront of a large gate with dragon statues. The gate was unsually large. It has 7 doors that is getting bigger and bigger.

"That's really something..." Leorio said.

"This is the front gate of the Zoldyck estate." The tour guide said as people began taking pictures everywhere. "Also known as Door to Hades. Because no one who've entered has ever returned alive."

"To enter, you must pass through the door besides the security checkpoint." The guide said. "But the area beyond the gate is private property so we can't proceed."

"Hold on!" Leorio yelled. "This is the front gate!? But the mountain is all the way up there!"

"Correct..." The guide said. "The Zoldycks own the Kukuroo Mountain, as well as the surrounding land."

"This whole area is their backyard?" Leorio said.

Gon turned to the guide. "Hey, Guide-san..." Gon said and pointed to the gate. "What do we have to do to go inside?"

The guide smiled, unusual smile. "Little boy...Were you listening to my explanation?" She asked.

Gon nodded. "Uh-huh..." He said as he looked at the gate. "But..."

"If you enter inside, you'll never get out alive!" She yelled. "The assassins live inside!"

"That's all sham." You all heard someone said. You all looked to see the tough-looking guys earlier inside the bus.

"A family of assassins that no one has ever seen before." One said.

"Just a photo of their faces worth a hundred million." One with a large sword.

"Seriously!?" Leorio yelled as You, Gon and Kurapika sweatdropped at him. "Damn! I should've taken a bunch of photos of Killua!"

"It's just another case of rampant rumors masking a mandant truth." They said as they walked towards the security guard.

The big guy one ripped open the door and grab hold of an old man, which you assumed to be the security guard. "Open the door!" The guy said.

"I can't do that..." The old guy said. "Master will not be pleased..."

The guy with the sword smirked at him. "Don't worry." He said. "We're gonna kill your master."

The old guy sighed and handed him the key. The big one quickly grabbed the key from him and threw him from the side. The two of them proceeded to enter the door.

You and Gon quickly ran to help the poor old man. "Are you okay!?" You and Gon exclaimed as you both kneeled down to help him.

"Yeah..." The old guy said and looked at the door and sighed. "Man...Now, Mike's gonna have a double meal again..." He said, making Gon and you confuse.

Then, you all heard a loud scream of the two guys. It lasted for about 5 seconds until everything became silent. Then, the door opened slightly, all of you prepared what to see.

Then, the next thing appeared sended shivers down your spine. A skeleton, a human skeleton with the clothes of the two guys. Their skull both have cracks in it.