6

Izuku hummed as he walked back to the elevator with his food and water for the two. It was pretty early, so the living room was pretty much empty except for Momo and Iida. He walked to Katsuki's dorm after his elevator ride. He tapped twice on the door, "Hey it's me." "Come in." Izuku opened the door, closing it behind him and taking a sip of his water. He turned to Katsuki, spitting his water back out. They were far enough that Bakugo didn't get wet, but he did chuckle. Izuku's mouth stayed open as he looked Bakugo up and down.

He was wearing nothing but baggy sweatpants, his V line showed as the pants sat low on his hips. In the morning sun that blared through the curtains, Izuku could see every detail on Katsuki's body. He turned red. "You see something you like?~" Katsuki teased. Izuku snapped out of it, wiping his mouth and placing the food and waters down. "Yes." He said smiling. He wrapped his arms around Bakugo's neck still smiling. "I can't believe you're mine.." Katsuki smirked, "I should be saying that to you." He said, kissing Izuku.

Izuku held the blonde close as they passionately kissed, their bodies grew closer and closer. Midoriya felt it, turning red. Katsuki had an aching boner, and Izuku could feel it whith their bodies so close together. Izuku broke the kiss. "Morning wood?" He said, sliding his hand down. Bakugo stared at him, slowly succumbing to lust. "Mhm. You gonna help?~" Izuku bit his lip, sliding his hand past the rim of the sweatpants.

"Only if you keep kissing me." Katsuki grabbed his waist, pulling him into a rough kiss. Izuku slid past the boxers, pulling Bakugo's dick out. He thrusted his hand up and down, not letting their lips part. Katsuki got rougher, grunts and slight moans started escaping his occupied lips. "I.. I want to sit on it.. So bad please..~" Izuku said, breaking the kiss.