V

They watched as Andromeda slammed into the pit's side and Percy managed to grab a ledge about 15 feet down.

The hand that wasn't holding onto the ledge was clutching Andromeda's wrist, but the pull on her leg was too strong.

The boy and Annabeth were leaning over the edge, thrusting their hands out, but Percy and Andromeda were too far down to be helped.

"Let me go, Percy," she yelled, "you won't be able to pull me up."

Percy's hopelessness was obvious, but everyone could tell he wasn't about to let her go.

He looked up and said, "Nico, the other side, we'll see you there!"

Nicos eyes widened "But-"

"Promise me, you'll lead them there"

"I-I will"

Percy looked down at Andromeda and locked eyes with her.

"You stop being a hero right now, Percy Jackson, and let me go."

"I'm sorry, Andy, but you're not getting away from me again."

He promised, "Where you go, I go."

"We're giving the phrase to hell and back a whole new meaning, huh?" she chuckled

"You, Andromeda Black, are the only person I know who would make such a joke when we're about to fall into tartarus," Percy smirked.

And then, he let go of the ledge.

And they were falling.

But at least they were falling together.

For Perseus and Andromeda would quite literally go to hell and back for each other.