II

"What?!"

Peter unplugged Sirius' headphones and said, "Shhhh, I want to hear what's going on."

"What the hell happened, Annabeth?" Andromeda said,

The girl "Annabeth" began to explain something to the four boys that they didn't understand, something about a statue and a spider lady, which they didn't understand.

"Gods of Olympus, you did it all by yourself, with a broken ankle," a blond boy exclaimed.

"Well, with a broken ankle, some of it."

The boy standing next to Andromeda stood there watching her cut webs from Annabeth's leg, then turned to smile at her.

" You made Arachne construct her own trap? Generations of Athena children have attempted and failed, but you have succeeded. You've discovered Athena Parthenos!"

"What?" exclaimed the red-headed girl next to them, causing all the boys to jump and look over to see a shocked Lily Evans and a perplexed Marlene Mckinnon.

Sirius grumbled, "Shush Evans, we're trying to watch."

"You don't get it, do you? Legends surround the Athena Parthenos, and you're telling me this girl has it?"

"If you let us keep watching, we might be able to figure out what's going on."

"'sorry."

Everyone, including the redhead and blonde girl, returned their gaze to the screen.

"So the mortal side is in Epirus, or at least that's where we can get to it."

A shorter boy, whose name they didn't know, grimaced.

"But, Tartarus, the other side is the issue."

As he spoke, the pit behind them let out a burst of cold air.

Andromeda was led away from the pit by the sea green-eyed boy.

"They're so dating."

"Marlene, keep quiet."

"Fine, I apologize."

The Athena Parthenos swung her weight to one side.