I

Hogwarts students were all in the great hall for breakfast at 8:00 a.m. When the mail arrived, everyone was talking and joking around, and the marauders, of course, were planning their next prank.

There were a lot more owls carrying mail than usual, which everyone in the great hall noticed. Every student received an identical package from the owls.

Everyone turned to look at each other with interest before opening the packages. Each package contained the same contents: a tablet (I realize tablets did not exist in the 1970s, but oh well) and headphones, as well as a note that read:

Enter the name of  the person you seek to find,

And you shall see the mark they left behind,

Be warned it might not bring you satisfaction,

For sometimes it can just cause a distraction.

Despite the warning, everyone did exactly what the letter instructed: they put on their headphones and typed in the name of someone they wanted to see on their tablet.

The marauders all glanced over at Sirius tablet, wondering who he was going to put, as they entered the names of their parents, curious to see how they were doing.

The name "Andromeda Achillea Black" was entered by Sirius.

"Sirius.....Sirius" James murmured

"What?" Sirius whispered back as he adjusted one of his headphones to better hear his best friend.

"How come you put Achillea when Andy's middle name is Lyra, as she mentioned before?"

"I was wondering the same thing," Peter admitted.

Remus looked at his boyfriend quietly, noticing a sad expression on his face.

At this point, Remus, James, and Peter have put their tablets down and are waiting for Sirius to respond. However, before Sirius could respond, a beautiful girl appeared on the tablet screen, causing Sirius' head to turn back to the screen so quickly that Peter thought it would fall off.

"That isn't Andromeda," James clarified.

"It is," Sirius agreed.

"That's Andromeda, my sister."