3: Auto-Whats?

The date Feb 7 2011 is chosen because I am having church go into the past just enough to meet Cliffjumper. Episode one of TFP happens at Feb 11(?) 2011, which is the one that Cliffjumper dies in.

Enjoy the chapter.

-----

Church was confused about the situation. An unknown location, mysterious events and getting a body all of a sudden distracted him from his basic training and programming. Church took a deep breath with his new air ways to calm down. After a minute of cooling his systems, he glanced around to asset his situation. He finds forest, mountains and a hiking trail. Church still has his abilities as an A.I. even though he has senses superior to humans. He scans his systems to get a better grasp of things. His internal clock was one of the first things he checks. 2/7/2011. Church completely lost it.

"WHY THE FUQ AM I IN THE PAST!" Church shouted with pent up rage.

He sits down on the ground to think about his next actions.

"Think basic, Church. There are two options. One, wander around until I find civilization and ask around. Two, avoid towns and don't cause mass panic." Church reasoned to himself.

He thinks about the pros and cons until his thought process was disrupted by an explosion in the distance. Blaster fire echoed from the mountains.

"Fuq it. Now I know where I will not go." Church stood up and turned around to walk away. He pauses. Memories about his adventures flashed past his mind. The times he saved lives. The times he helped others. The times he was with the reds and blues.

"G0d dannit." He groans. Church turns to the mountains, knowing he will have to help out sometime. Problems always seem to find him sooner or later. He marches off to the sounds of fighting.

He arrives in a small amount of time. Church took cover behind a rock. His eyes take in details of the battle before him. They were multiple big robots firing on each other with advanced looking weapons. An army of purple robots lead by a grey winged robot closed on on five colorful ones. The tallest one was red and blue, it stood in front of the others protectively while shooting. The yellow robot turned into a car and rammed into multiple robots. A round green one was taking down robots one at a time with his fists. A female looking one fired its weapon to provide some cover to its red buddy. The red one with horns had blades for hands, slicing down the horde of attackers. Even with all of their fighting skills, they were being pushed back by the enemy.

Church considers assisting the outnumbered squad as he reached behind his back for his- it is not there. He sighs, 'If only I had a weapon to use.' His hand made a shifting noise. He looks down to see a sniper rifle in place of his hand.

"Nice. I hope my aim has improved." Church rests his limb on the rock and aims for a target.

*With the Autobots*

"Sir we are over whelmed, we should retreat." Arcee reached for her com, still firing at Decepticons. "Scrap. Coms are blocked."

Optimus turns his free servo into his close range weapon to stab a Vheicon. The Vheicon's body held onto his blade. Optimus attempts to pull the corps off, leaving him open to an attack. Bumblebee whirled out a warning to his leader too late. The Eradicon already got close enough to take his life.

-BANG-

A shot echoed through the war zone. The Eradicon collapsed before it could attack the prime. Another shot sounded. A Vheicon near Starscream dropped dead.

"SNIPER!" a Decepticon trooper called out in vain before he gets blasted through the head.

Both the Decepticons and Autobots took cover. Blaster fire targeting each other.