"were they build Memory"

Start from the beginning

she leave the house while byul was now a broken person

byul just standing there and looking around the bed, from scattered to a fully clean and neat

"so your back..." a sudden voice from behind

byul doesn't need to turn around as she knows who it is...

"yeah..." just she said and walk to the window

"you been here for how many months and you didn't have to call me or visit me..? wow.. and you just barging in?"

Byul smirked and put her two hands in her pocket.

"I have the right you know... this is my house," she said. and turn around walk to the bed and sit there while teasing Lisa

"huh! your house ... right when was that you call this your house... let me remember what you said before... this is not my house I want to leave this house, please burn it demolish it.. blah.. blah- aww!" she holds her head.

"Enough your too annoying Lisa!..."

"Thanks for doing that jenny..." byul smiled.
While Lisa was pouting

"shut up there, I didn't do that for you, I'm just annoyed with your friend she is very annoying ... Seriously"

"babe why did you do that, why are you upset, why? are you pregnant?"

Jenny roll her eyes

"did you hear? .. annoying right? Every time she said something, there is no sense at all from her mouth.

"I've been used to her Jenn since then, .. "said byul who just laughed at what jenny said.

"Hey! we're not done yet this is between the couple, so back off.!

another glare from Jenny.

" mianhe baby...".

Byul stood up and fix her clothes...

"Get a room, guys,"

"Yah! Where are you going? You Just got arrived and we're not done yet.!" Lisa and Jenny suddenly change their mood to worried.

Byul smiled sadly.

"Sorry for barging in, into your nest..im going back to Kim's mansion."

"What!?" Both couples were shocked.

"Yes, you hear me right.."

"Are you crazy?." Lisa walk near byul and look like she can't believe what byul said.

"Lisa, my son was there and we both know. She has the right too. Her parents want to see yuki. That's why I need him to be fully happy, and complete, not like me that living without someone in me." A bit of tear came out of her eyes but she wipes them immediately.

Lisa walked toward byul and put her hands on her shoulder to assure a sympathy

Byul hide her emotional

"It's ok.. theirs's nothing to be worried about." She smiled and prepared to leave as she feel a more heavy feeling when she's stay longer.

"Byul. You could stay if you want, you know we're here for you.." Lisa worried more.

"No, it's ok. It will be harder if I stay longer here. I need to go. Yuki is waiting.."

The couple just looks byul walking out of the room, and they are so sad. What happened during that day?

Years ago.

University days.

"Hey, byul hurry?!" Lisa shouted from her car." we're going to be late!"

"Alright im coming!" Byul answer.

Lisa raise her eyebrow as she looks what byuls wear

"Oh, great what would I expect, waiting much time...of course dress to impress her fiancee.."

"Oh shut up. Liz... it's just I need to wear this because I have a seminar to attend." Byul said while hoping in the car...

Lisa starts the engine.

"Yeah, right I forgot... You on your training, grandma moon assigns you. I mean why would you do that, you are already capable, genius a 100IQ brainy. So what seminar should you do.?" Said while driving...

"Liz. It's like schooling, we need to learn to know everything..." Byul simply answer.

"And what about this early engage.."

Byul sadly smiles and looks out the window.

****************************************

N/A :
Oh my God?! Atlas I recover my account. I thought I can't open this.

Hi everyone, I'm back. Let me breathe for a while... So yup office stuff makes my busy days.
And enable me to update my story

You know. I'm not getting younger anymore..😅😅

I need to work to fulfil my needs.

But anyway.
Thank you for keep waiting on my update.

Thank you so much to all of you.
Let's keep in touch.

From the bottom of my Meow! meow..!