Chapter 22 - original

Começar do início

"Say ... why did you not invite me to the celebration?" She asked in an attempt to understand what had happened here and tried not to laugh because she knew that if she laughed Walker #71619 would get upset, until after something like four seconds she failed miserably and burst out laughing.

"They woke me up with frozen water." She answered, and even in her voice one could hear her restraint from murdering us on the spot. We all started laughing again because of the very, very precise explanation, even though the mustache part was not mentioned in it, and a few other parts, like, she have no idea she have it.

 "Can I please-" Walker #71619 said. "No, you can not kill them." Walker #81454 interrupted her. "And not that you do not deserve it ..." she added, clearly remembering all the times they woke her up at hours not exactly um ... comfortable.

 "Hate you all." She murmured angrily. "Come on, we all know that." I replied with a smile. "It will teach you not to do pranks without expecting revenge." Walker #0 added, which they even did not skip on him (this includes missing / escaping potatoes). "And why are you not drying out?" Walker #81454 asked Walker #71619 in confusion and gestured at her.

"what...?" I asked weakly when Walker #71619 was completely dry. "what?" Walker #81454 asked, but looked at Walker #0, who looked angry, amused, and despairing, I think.

 "Can't they do that?" She continued, but Walker #0's look answered her question. "No, they can't do that." She mumbled and teleported from there.

 "And what exactly did you do with it?" Walker #71619 screamed (to no one), soaked in water, again. "How is it that only she has such powers?" Walker #62894 asked. "You do not want to know. And it took time. A long time." Walker #0 replied in a slightly sad voice before launching.

 "What reason did you have that made you ask that?" I asked, almost to myself. Walker #62894 shrugged. "But that's a good question. How did she do it?" I continued in the same tone (complete confusion).

"Shall we go find out?" Walker #71619 asked, and her unique spark, so familiar (and so stressful). We completely returned to the norm. "I don't think we should... Did you see her face when she realized we could not do it?" I asked them, even though I, too, quite wanted to know. "You're right." The disappointed, confused expressions, and so many other things, showed me that I was about to pass the next day staring at a random spot and freaking out slowly.

 "But... Walker #0 seems to know something ..." I continued. "I thought it was not worth talking about." Walker #71619 said sarcastically when we searched for Walker #0 (for some reason we can't feel where he or Walker #81454 is, which is strange).

"First of all, I said you should not talk about it with Walker #81454, and two, it would mean we will continue to do what we did before, and I will go back to doing it when hell freezes, and remember that." I answered. "Oh that, me too." Walker #62894 murmured.

 "Ah! One day, what have I asked for ...?" Walker #71619 mumbled the final part when she collided (why is it not uncommon here?) With Walker #0. "Ouch. Oh, it's you." He said matter-of-factly, as if what happened 10 minutes ago had not happened, and founded Walker #71619.

"Who else could it be?" Walker #62894 said. "it has got something in it." He answered half thoughtfully, half amused, and half annoyed, something I did not know was possible until now. Nah, we're probably just showing up all the time, and we're annoying him, like we're annoying everyone else. (Now that I think about it, we're very good at annoying people).

 "We were looking for you." I said before my thoughts went crazy. "Why?" He asked suspiciously and confused. We waited a few seconds.

 "Do you really think we'll tell you here?" Walker #71619 asked. "probably not." Said and sent us to the meeting room (literally. I don't recommend that).