Chapter 10 - original

Walker #81454's POV

We entered the room and after the Walker incident (who was not here). We sat down and I tried to explain to them.

"There's something you need to know. You're real walkers," I said. They just looked at me in confusion. Makes perfect sense. I exchanged glances with Walker #0 before continuing.

"As you know, many years ago walkers lived. The original walkers. The ones who built the world of walker." I said. "You mean the ancient walkers?" Walker asked #80485 quietly and in amazement. "Yes." I answered.

"As you saw in the song 'Heading Home' meteors hit in world of walker and destroyed it." They nodded. Obviously they knew, what walker had not seen the Heading Home?

"Well, it's not really true." I said. I began to gain confidence when I felt their wonder, but I did not see it. As if I had read their feelings.

"We. Walker #80485, Walker #71619 and I, Walker #81454, are the ones who survived." I told them.

I smiled. It felt right.

I really felt something different about them.

Walker #71619's eyes widened. "H- how?" Walker #80485 said weakly. She looked shocked. I did not blame her.

"The ancient walkers used their technology. You could say they were reborn." I told them. They calmed down a bit.

"Have you had visions or deja vu anywhere?" I asked them. "Yes," said Walker #71619, surprised by herself. "Can you tell us how it happened and what you saw there?" I asked her. Surprised because I did not expect it. I only asked them because I had one.

"When my best friend's family moved to another house, I went to visit her and when I came back I got lost. I moved to a place that reminded me of a corridor." She told. "And what did you see in the vision?" I encouraged her.

"I was running in a kind of long corridor to the west, where these walls did not have gray columns. Things was engraved in them, i think, I do not really remember. When I reached the end of the corridor I turned and saw some more children. I could not see a face. Are you okay?" She added when she saw me.

I turned pale when she told about the vision.

Walker #80485 too.

"It's the same vision I had, only I was heading south and there was no one at the end of the hallway" I whispered.

"I had the same thing too, only I came in a southwesterly direction, between the two of you. But I also heard footsteps. There was probably someone behind me." Said Walker #80485.

"Could it be that you had the same vision, just from your own point of view in the past?" Walker asked #0, making his voice heard for the first time.

"It seems to me, that makes sense." I said. "Maybe we were supposed to meet?" Walker #80485 asked. "Yeah. It definitely makes sense." Said Walker #0 thoughtfully.

"Well, tomorrow at 11:00 we meet again, in the same place. I want you to check what you specialize in." Said Walker #0. "What are you talking about?" I asked amused for some reason. He shook off the thoughtful look.

"According to some revelations each of you specializes in something, which means that he is particularly good at something." he said.

We were all about to go out except Walker #0.

"Walker #71619. Can you stay here for a few minutes?" Walker asked #0. She nodded and sat in a chair. Walker #80485 looked worried but went out with me.

"What does he want her for?" she asked. "I don't know." I answered her. I knew from experience that this answer was not reassuring but I had no other answer.

I offered to show her the surroundings after she had mistaken two doors.

We talked a bit and went to the shared bedroom. It seems to me that I was able to calm her down from the initial shock knowing that you are part of the ancient walkers. It also took me a while.

When we got to the shared bedroom I grumbled because I was relatively far from them.

Like I thought, our friendship is developing fast, as if we already knew each other ...

When I accompanied Walker #80485 I had a weird feeling, it was not painful, but it was also not pleasant.

Walker #80485 also experienced this.

The reason became clear to me when we saw Walker #71619 sitting in the top bed, with glazed eyes.

"Hey, what happened?" I asked and we approached her. She got out of bed.

"It's the captured walker." She said in a broken voice.

I had a bad feeling about what she going to say.

Ho my god, tell me that's not true, i thought and I felt one tear coming down my eyes.

Walker #71619 looked at me and Nodded. I think she know what I'm talking about.

"She is dead"