"Wait-" He spoke.

"What?"

"Leave through the window.. no one knows your here-" he chuckled.

You sighed.

What type of fucking dumbass- you know what im not even gonna go there with him-

You left the place walking down the sidewalk with a hand on your head as it ached in pain.

Ughh.. oh my god what the fuck happened?

You heard someone calling your name from a far.

You turned your head.

"Huh?.. what- what was that." You spoke out loud.

You felt like you were going insane hearing things that werent there.

You were on your way to Baji's apartment building to see if you'd find him there and to your luck, you did.

You knocked on the door to find his mom answering it.

"Oh hi? Is baji-"

"Yeah come on in. And while your at it could you help him with his studies?"

"Oh sure." You smiled.

His mom did scare you sometimes but you still loved her especially since she was always on kiesuke's ass telling him to better in school and get his life together.

You made your way to baji's room opening the door without knocking.

"Baji poo special deliver-"

"What the fuck bro! Did no one ever teach you to fucking knock!"  He yelled at you.

"OH SHIT BRO ARE THOSE MINCRAFT BOXERS!?" You laughed.

He threw his pillow at you while he finshed getting dressed in 2.5 seconds.

"Sorry i thought u didnt take showers since you kind of smelled musty yesterday-"

He hit you the the face with a pillow before you could even say anything else.

"You whore!" You screamed grabbing him by his shirt throwing him on the ground.

You got on top of him trying to slap him.

He grunted grabbing another pillow as he attempted to hit you again, you barely blocked it in time. You hit him the face twice with the pillow.

You both laughed so hard you both couldn't breathe.

You caught your breath and started staring at him. You already had plenty of things going through your head but, you just weren't expecting these thoughts.

Baji had always held a special place in your heart but no matter what has ever happened between both you, you always felt comfort and reassurance with him.

As soon as you both started to have a good time you both would forget anything bad that had happened between you two.

Baji sat up on the floor.

The few seconds of you both staring at each might have seemed awkward to most people but you didnt feel the slightest uncomfortable.

You both were close to each other.

Both your faces heated up.

Baji moved a bit closer to you,but he didnt even need to as you moved closer to him to reach his lips.

Both your lips connected as you pushed baji to the ground again when you leaned in.

He grabbed the back of your head bringing you closer.