chapter 11 exposed and field trip

( I'm including the insanity yandere silva x reader, bride of the red moon and dark house silent sid but I'm choosing her name)

Non pov

What could be more perfect than a perfect day for the trip.

When everyone is minding their own business children and teens going to school and adults going to work.

There always chaos in class 3a for them
They don't know izuku's real family is not what they seem.

*beep beep beep*
*click *

Izuku just woken up to hear 2 sounds his phone ringing and his baby crying. as he heard a groan behind and felt arms around his waist and kiss on his cheek.

' good morning baby ' he heard katsuki said in a raspy voice. Izuku quickly pick up kaede as soon as she seen her mother and pick up his phone he heard a familiar deeper voice.

???: hey Izuku.

"hey dad hows mom. " he asked

Dad: he doing fine.

" I guess you want to see your grandchildren." he asked whispered to him

" can you get clothes for all of us. Katsuki nodded and going into the closet

Dad:'.... what.

" yea you have grandchildren. " izuku said relieving his and kaede's clothes.

'I'll put gon on the phone he's very concerned.'

Mom: hello hon what happened.

"listen mom you gonna have grandchildren which makes grandpa a great grandfather" Izuku said trying to explain everything

Mom: when was they both born.

" my baby girl is December 16th she was just born in a 2 nights ago today is December 18th and my first one is adopted and his birthday is also December 31st he was born 1999 so he's a least 7 ye-" izuku said getting cut off.

He got a notification by mr aizawa.

" the trip is changed we're going kukuroo mountain " aizawa message the whole class about knowing it was izuku's home.

"Huh listen I gotta go me and my class are visiting home " izuku said relieved.

Mom: oh that's awesome can't wait to see you there. gon said Excitedly.

" ok bye mom" I said as I got and keade in bassinet, she playing with her feet.

" I Can't she's too cute for this" izuku though getting ready to shower as katsuki is done showering is dressed already.

Izuku finished showering is choosing what to wear.

" should I wear something good " I thought of call her already to get to some help. I dial her number and she picked up

' hello ' izuku heard a smooth voice it was the family butler familiar who picked up

" hello its me izuku i was wanting to speak to grandma " izuku said happily