Part 1

Prologue and first part

Hutto" Imlie said with her hands on her hips , her face scrunched up.
"Chill Dude" giving her space to go bathroom , Aryan walked towards his bedroom.

Yes, Imlie and Aryan are roommates not by choice but by convenience . They both work for     Special Crime Unit and they were made partners that means any case they are handed they have to do together hence for convenience they rented a same place . Work hours are dicey too most of time they are called at night. They had very platonic relationship they knew many things about each other because they spend most of time together yet they are dislike each other especially Aryan. He literally dreams of choking her.

Imlie on other hand hates his attitude, he was arrogant, narcissistic and brings in random girls in their apartment. Oh how hates the noise at night one day she will ruin their night for sure she tired of the fake moaning these girls do.

After coming out of shower, she dressed in formals shirt and pant knowing anytime call can come in. She likes to be prepares whereas Aryan was sitting on bean bag , watching tv.
"Mujhe dekhna hai" Imlie said folding her hands and blocking his tv view. "Imlie hato varna patak dunga" he said challenging her.
"Ladki ko patkoge ab?"
"Gender equality dono taraf se honi chaye tum mujhe maro mein tumhe" he smirked.
"Shut up. Meri baari hai "
"But you are oh so ready to go work " he said making fun of her.
"You know me i always dress up for work dont change the topic, remote do" she said her hands out .
"Nope" he simply replied.
"I will stand here" she said. He didnt reply he took a deep breath and got up and picked her up putting on her sofa grabbing her hand. Imlie outsmarted him by kicking his jewels. "OWWW" holding his crotch he sat on the sofa while Imlie got up and grabbed the remote. She laughed, "Mukambo khush hua" and changed the channel.
"Anyways you were watching nange movies aur kuch to dekhte nai tum" she said frowning at him.
He was still owing in pain, frustrated he threw pillow towards Imlie but she ducked. Eventually he went to his room banging the door after him.

1- Bevda Killer

"Bevda Killer naam dia hai bastiwalo ne" Imlie laughed while Aryan looked at her as if she is nuts.
"What? Its funny! " Imlie said when Aryan continued staring at her.
"Yeh sirf bevde log ko maarta hai, aisi kya dushmani?" Imlie wondered while they waited outside the chawl area where these killings had occurred.
"Yar CHUP!!" banging his head on steering wheel.
"Wo dekho wo banda dikh raha hai? He is carrying something" Aryan squinted and agreed," Yes and it maches the sketch given by witnesses atleast from what i can see from here. Lets go" both got out and slowly followed the man. He met a woman coming out of one of the rooms, they kept following through small lanes of the chawl, they got caught hold of a man, who was drunk and just sitting near closed store. The lady removed knife from her sari, while the man caught hold of the man, "Hands up" scared the lady dropped the knife. Imlie ans Aryan nabbed the two people while the almost victime drunk he was went back to sleep. He didnt care it seems. Once they were in the car, "Kyu karte ho ye sab" looking at rear view mirror Aryan asked.
"Ye bevde log bewakoof si baatein karte hai aur koi vajah nai" the man shrugged "Aur ye meri laila iske pati ko bhi humne maara" kissing her on cheeks.
"Stay away from each other" Imlie warning them while showing them gun. "Kisne haq dia marne ka" she asked angrily as they showed jo remorse infact the woman was smiling and looking at her lover with coyness.

"You kill them because they talk stupid? What about sober people? "
"Ha saab maza aata khopdi sanak tha bakwas baatein aur harketin to bus maar dalte hai iske mard ko isliye mara phir acha laga to silsila shuru" he said casually.
Aryan shook his head, some criminals have psychological issues this is one of these case.
"Can you kill her because she talks stupid but she doesnt drink" Aryan joking looking at Imlie with fake evil smile.
"Not funny. And you two shut up until we drop you off at the station" Then she quietly pinched Aryan's leg getting ouch from him.

After they dropped them off, Imlie straddled Aryan all of sudden and elbowed his chest, "Kaminey wo bevda killer tha mein , gadha killer ban jaungi... oversmart " he pushed back on the seat, coughing as her hold was too night and too near his throat.

Aryan opened the door came Imlie side , took her out  and dropped her on concrete and drove off before she could react!
"I will see you Aryan Singh Rathore!!" Imlie kicked a stone. After few minutes he came back, with a girl in the passenger sit. Oh my god , his audacity!! "Sit " she sat on the backseat while they drove off to home. Once home, the two went in leaving Imlie to talk to cheif. She called him and said they nabbed the two people and dropped them of to the station. He wanted report of it in morning which Imlie said Aryan has prepared it already and will be handing it over. Of course she lied , let him do it or get scolding. She smiled. This was an easy case, it was done so quickly. She sighed and looked around her bedroom, she saw her picture from the orphanage with the sisters and other girls like her. She was abandoned as a child but she never falter in her dreams, yes she always wanted family and still does but thats life. She studied got scholarship and landed her dream job just eight months ago. Aryan on other hand comes from rich family but because his father and his thoughts dont match, he moved out . He always wanted to be officer too, Aryan didnt tell her all this but their unit officers told her whatever they knew. They are so pole apart, yet they have unsaid bond no matter how much they disliked each other but their work rapo was professional. They both were passionate about catching criminals and putting them behind bars. Thats the only thing common, she sighed. Then she heard the moaning, she pulled the pillow to her ears trying to shut the noise out.

She banged on the common wall "CHUP RAHO" she shouted hoping the voice go through and it seem it did because the moans went away.
"Gadha" she muttered while she laid back and closed her eyes.