" Let me help," Evelyn says picking up the tie. She stands in front of me and Ties my tie.

" There," She fixes my tie. " You look nice Evelyn," I say wearing my jacket.

" Well thank you" She fixes her hair in the mirror.

" You guys ready? I am bored of waiting!" Tom screams. " Yes let's go," Evelyn says walking to Draco.

Everyone walks to the carriage outside for us. We all sit down and Draco helps Evelyn to get on.

" You look Hot Evelyn" Draco smirks at her.

"Dillo di nuovo e io ti taglio l'uccello e te lo darò da mangiare" ( Say that again and I will cut your dick and feed it to u) She says.

I laugh. " What does that mean?" Draco looks at her confused. I stop laughing and say.

" Say that again and I will cut your dick and feed it to U. It's Italian." I look at her.

He whispers something in her ear. She slaps him lightly.

We finally reach the mansion and separate to put on our masks. Everyone enters and does whatever.

The teenagers (16-20) play Spin the bottle and Truth while the Adults dance and chat.

We all go to a room and sit down. I walk to the snack table and take some whiskey.

A random girl walks toward me. " Hello, Mattheo," She says in a flirty way.

" You look Handsome today. Love the Full black suit." She comes closer.

She 'accidentally' drops something turns around and bends to pick it up.

So her ass was in front of me. "I am going to dance Cya!" I say walking away.

All the girls just want to fuck me to brag or for money.

I walk to the dance floor and see Evelyn dancing to the song. I walk to her.

A slow song plays.

[ PLAY THE FUCKING SONG!]

" May I have this dance?" I say putting my hand out.

" Yes, you may." She grabs my hand. I hold her waist and she puts her hands around my neck.

We move to the music and twirl. I pick her up and spin her. I put her down and dance.

I dip her and go closer to her. We stand up and we had to switch.

I was with a lady who was in her mid-30s. We dance and twirl. And I get back Evelyn.

" There you are! I have been searching for you everywhere." Draco says.

" Let's go the teens are playing the games." He takes her hand and walks to the room.

I just stand there craving her touch. What the fuck. Mattheo comes to your sense.

I walk behind them. " Mattheo!" They all say in sync. " Hey guys," I say putting on a fake smile.

I sit next to Evelyn and Draco. " Ok spin the bottle whos going first?" Daniel says.

Daniel lives here and goes to Durmstrang. " Can I skip?" Evelyn says.

" No you can- Yes you can Evelyn" I cut off Draco. She gets up and walks to the chair behind me.

" Ok so let's start?" He says. We all nod. He spins the bottle and It lands on Astoria.

Draco's Girlfriend. Astoria is wh@re. She fucks every boy. They kiss and he lets go.

" Ok next!" Draco says. Draco spins the bottle and It lands on a random girl.

They kiss and let go.

We play for a while and get bored. A few kisses were passed from girls to boys, girls to girls, and boys to boys.

" Ok, truth or dare? Everyone in? Evelyn?" Draco says. " Sure I will join." She says sitting down.

" Daniel Truth or dare," Draco asks. " I ain't no pussy Dare!" Daniel says.

" Ok kiss Mattheo!" My eyes whinnied. " What no!" I scream.

" A dare is a dare Mattheo!" Evelyn says hiding her laughter. " Fine but Not on the lips!" I say.

" Fine" He gets up and kisses my cheek. I instantly rub it away. " Ok next," I say.

" Ok Evelyn Truth or dare" I look at her. " Truth.." She says.

" Ok here drink this" Daniel brings the truth serum. She drinks it and gives back the bottle.

"Ok, who would you like to fuck the most," I say. She whispers something.

" what?" Daniel says. " Umm... I need to go to the washroom." She gets up and walks out.

" Do you guys want whiskey? I will get some" I get up and also leave.

Hello lovelies! What do you think Evelyn said? What do you think is going to happen?

That's it for now! See you next time!

Love, Vaniya