Home

In a huge Sycamore tree, there lived a village with people made of leaves.

One day, the village was celebrating a festival. During the festival, cheers were heard and  excitement the air.

The villagers had invited their new neighbours, the Globbies to celebrate with them. The Globbies are creatures that are made out of muck and they had only one eye to see.

When the Globbies had arrived, the villagers welcomed them heartily. However, the Globbies were indifferent. They began running around the Sycamores' houses and began wrecking the houses. They even wrecked the farms that the villagers had sowed.

The villagers lost their homes and the food they worked so hard to grow to survive.

The exciting cheers that had once filled the village had turned into screeches of horror. A villager stomped over to the Globbies with determination. The villager faced the Globbies and then began to scold them. The Globbies slumped guiltily, and asked what they could do to help fix their mistakes.

Each Globby and Sycamore was given a task. One would clean the rubbish everywhere, the other would replant some crops in the farms and so on.

The land became clean, the sycamores got their homes back and they got food to survive. The cheers that was once lost, returned again. They all then lived happily.

So why don't we, respect our own and other's home and take care of it like these creatures did?