fourteenth: when I find you.

Depuis le début

Your heartbeat racing.
His heartbeat racing.

You both stayed like that in silence. It was enough. It was enough for you and for him.

"I'm so lucky because I met you, you made me feel that love still do exists, that it's still worth trying, after I thought it never could again." "If meeting you was wrong, then I don't want to be right. I don't care if it's us against every universes. I'll find you again in every possible way that I can." he mumbled.

"Fate let us meet once. Maybe, it will be ever so kind to let us meet once more." he added.

You nodded as you gathered yourself up, wiping your tears away. 

"I need to go now." you said softly.

"Here, take this.." you removed your jacket and gave it to him. "That's my favourite jacket. And because it's my favourite, you'll have the reason to find me again someday. You—" you stopped, trying not to break down again. "— you need to give it back, okay?"

"I will." he said as he pulled you again, hugging you for one last time.

"I will." he repeated as he kisses your forehead softly.

"May I?" he ask and you nod in response. Peter got closer to you, heart racing from your stomach then in to your chest, your heart seemed to stop. You could feel his breath on your face, and then his lips met yours, soft and warm. Your knees got weaker as both of your lips move synchronously. His hands curved around your hips. Tears flowed down your cheeks as you cherished the moment.

It lasted less than ten seconds. It may be a short time but it feels like it was a minute long. You never felt this kind of feeling. The feeling of longing and wanting for more. It was all new to you, hence it feels really overwhelming to you right now.

"You're a great kisser." he playfully said, grinning. You smacked his chest jokingly, letting out a small laugh. "Just trying to lighten up the mood." he smiled, trying to hide his sadness, but you can see it through his eyes. "But it's true though." he added.

You shook your head playfully, kissing his cheeks one last time as you move back, you look into his eyes and then smiled at him. You then both turned your back into each other, both walking in different directions.

You glanced up, and witnessed how the purple slits on the sky were closing up. Stephen's magic is working. Yellow almost like golden glows, appeared on the now cured people that were once our enemies— You were afraid to look back but you're sure that even the other Peters has that yellow glow as of now. It was all going to plan. You realized that this is it, they're all going back to their respective universes now. The villains started disappearing one by one.

You continued walking. Don't look back. Don't even try to turn your back.

First step.. Second.. Third.. Fourth.. Fifth.. Sixth.. Seventh.. You turned your back to see his face one last time. Your heart seemed to stop— He's not there anymore.

He's gone.

“I hate this. I fucking hate this. I fucking hate how this is so unfair. It's my fault, isn't it? This wasn't supposed to happened, I wasn't supposed to have feelings for him. I should've known better—” you landed on your knees as you sobbed quietly.

Although you guys won, The mixed feelings you're having was unbearable. You felt happy but at the same, you felt tired, sleepy, anxious, and hurt— it was overpowering.

Then something felt wrong. You can't quite put your finger on it but you feel suffocated. You wiped your tears using your hands but as you put it down something suddenly caught your eye.

That's when you looked down at your hands, the yellow glow.. it was on you. It was slowly spreading through your body.

"What the hell? Oh no.. no.. my dad-" you mumbled as you started panicking.

Your body started disappearing slowly. You can't breathe, you feel like you're having a panic attack. I am being transferred to another universe as well. But how?! there must be a mistake in the spell. Why am I leaving too?!

You gazed your eyes upward, seeing MJ, Ned, and Peter. "Peter!" you quickly shouted at him. They quickly looked at your direction, confused. Peter immediately run towards you. "Y/n?! What's happening?!"

"Strange's spell.. maybe a mistake.. my dad—" you responded, your body completely disappearing. "Oh no no no. Y/n!" you heard him shouted. Soon enough, your eyes shut down as you travelled into the abyss.

"No!!" your eyes snap open as you screamed, your forehead covered in cold sweat, shaking, your heart pounding, as your eyes scan around the room suspicious and paranoid that the horror may have followed you there.

"It's just a dream." you told yourself as you glanced over the window, it was still dark.

────❀*̥˚────❀*̥˚────

Any thoughts on this chapter?

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter! Thank you and have a great day y'all <33