eleventh: goodluck!

Night Time — Still New York

— Y/n's POV —

"Peter!"

the three of them looked at you.

"Yeah? Oh, sorry. Did you mean—" the three of them said and then point at each other "Him?"

"Peter, Peter?" You replied.

"We're all called Peter—" all three of them responded synchronously again.

"Peter Parker?"

"Same again. We're all Peter Parker."

"Right, uh.. the laptop!"

"Oh!" Peter exclaimed as he approaches you.

Peter moves closer to the laptop, spots the diagnostic results.

"Oh, I'm ready." he said, looking at the diagnostic.

The other Peters, MJ, and Ned, head towards to your station.

"Yeah. Me too. Okay, so now all we gotta do is lure these guys some place, right? Try to cure them while they try to kill us, and then send them home." the other Peter said as he stood beside you.

"Using a magic box." the older Peter added.

A look between them. It's like they're saying— This is crazy, but we're doing it.

"Well, that's the plan." Peter answered.

The other Peter looked at the older Peter before saying "So, wait, are you gonna go into battle dressed as a cool youth pastor, or... do you got your suit?"

The older Peter lowers his T-shirt collar to reveal he's wearing his Spider-Man suit underneath.

"Good." the other Peter responded. You smiled at him while shaking your head.

Ned then slides over cartridges of web fluid to Peter. "Here are your web cartridges."

"Oh, thanks man."

"What's that for?" the older Peter asked.

"Uh, it's my web fluid, it's for my web shooters. Why?" Peter answered.

The older Peter raises his hand and FIRES A WEB FROM HIS BARE WRIST! The others all react in shock. Well, even you.

"Whoa!" Peter and the other Peter said, amused.

"That came out of you!" Ned exclaimed.

"Yeah." "You can't do that, huh?" the older Peter asked.

"No!" said Peter.

"How on earth does that even...?" the other Peter said, still amused.

"Anyway, we're getting sidetracked." Peter said, cutting off the spiderweb amusement. "Look, this is where we're gonna do this, okay? It's isolated, so no one should get hurt."