second: tampering the spell

Still 2024 —  New York

— Fast forward to next day —

Fast forward to next day

"So, Peter. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Right, um.. I'm really sorry to

bother you, sir, but-" Peter hesitantly said, and yes, he's in the sanctum- Doctor Strange's sanctum sanctorum in New York.

"Please, we saved half the universe together, I think we're beyond you calling me "sir."" the latter replied.

Strange then lights the fireplace using his magic.

"Okay, uh.. Stephen-"

"That feels weird. But I'll allow it."

"Uh, when, um... when Mysterio revealed my identity, my entire life got screwed up. And, I was wondering... I mean, I don't really know if this would actually work, but I was wondering if... maybe you could go back in time and make it so that he never did?"

"Peter, we tampered with the stability of spacetime to resurrect countless lives. You want to do it again now just 'cause yours got messy?"

"This isn't- It's not about me. I mean, this is really hurting a lot of people. My uh... my Aunt May. Happy. My best friends, Ned and (y/n), my girlfriend MJ.. their futures are ruined. Just because they know me, and they've done nothing wrong."

Strange's eyes fill with sympathy, he replies. "I am so sorry. But even if I wanted to.. I don't have the Time Stone anymore."

"That's right." Peter answered, his shoulders dropped.

"I'm really sorry if I wasted your time." he added, sounding defeated.

"No, you didn't-" Strange immediately replied, trying to reassure the kid.

"Forget about it." Peter said, as his eyes travel to Wong who's picking up his suitcases.

"Oh, he will. He's very good at forgetting things." Wong chipped in.

Strange face lit up, sensing he had an idea.

"Wong, you've actually generated a good idea."

"What?" the other wizard asked.

"The Runes of Kof-Kol."

Peter got intrigued and repeated the name.