"Freya, honey! Oh, I'm glad you're alright." Her father said while hugging her tightly and Freya couldn't move, she was shock to see her father worrying about her. 'Did he hear anything about the accident?' Freya thought.

"I'm fine.. but we need to talk about something." Freya said, looking down and breaking the hug with her father.

The Vampire cleared his throat before wiping his tears and opening the door widely for her to enter.

"Okay.. let's get inside first." He said and Freya nodded before going inside, followed by her father.

She sat on the couch and her father sat on the other couch in front of her.

"What do you want to talk about?" Yano asked, his face turning serious while looking at Freya, he has a hunch on what Freya wants to say.

"I want to ask if.. I am really a winter dragon or was I really a winter dragon in the first place." Freya said, she looked up this time. Looking at her father expectantly.

Yano sighed. He wasn't shock nor stunned at all, even surprised. He knew she would ask him that.

"Freya. My dear, you are of course a winter dragon even before you were born. That's all you need to know. You shouldn't doubt your identity. Because of that, you might also doubt yourself and the rest of the identities." Her father said.

"That doesn't make any sense. You're a vampire, my mother is a fae. How am I a winter dragon!?" Freya asked. This time, she was frowning

"It's because you are the dragon goddess' child of ours." Freya heard someone answer her question, she Immediately knew who it was. Of course, it was her mother.

"What do you mean, mom?" Freya asked. Frieda looked at Yano and when she saw Yano nod, she looked at Freya with glistening eyes before speaking.

"When I met Yano, I was very happy that I finally found the man I would spend the rest of my life with. But when we got married, I found out that I wasn't capable to bear a child.. we were devastated. But I swore to do anything so we could have a complete family." Frieda started, Freya just listened quietly.

Frieda then sat beside Yano before speaking again.

"That's when she came, the Goddess offered us a chance. That I would become the vessel of her new winter dragon to unite all dragons and defeat the dragon queen who was unexpectedly reviving. We will of course still be your real parents with the same bond and blood of the family, but you will have the power of the winter dragon. But there was a catch, once you are born, I need to be your guide spirit. Once you are born and I become the guide spirit, the former dragon queen will have her revival broken and she will be gone for eternity." Frieda said, she then looked down, wiping her tears before continuing the next part of the story.

"But it wasn't long when there was a problem. You were not strong enough to handle the power of a winter dragon combined with a fae and the blood of a vampire. There was only one way to strengthen you and I had to do it. The dragon goddess was also disappointed that I would really sacrifice myself and the rest of the plan just so you could live, but with her good heart, she accepted." Frieda said.

"The way of saving you will loose my responsibility as your guide spirit because only my strength and the former queen's scale could help you rise. But of course, my fate was not good. But, I was overjoyed that I could have a very smart daughter that made me realized that I made the right decision. So, my baby Freya, you are a real winter dragon. The scale just helped you carry your powers." Frieda said, holding Freya's hand.

Freya's tears fell and she started sobbing. She stood up and fell into her mother and father's arms.

"There there, honey. You know that I can't stay physical for a long time. At least your father is there to catch you." Frieda said with a chuckle.

"Because of you, I'm here. Don't you ever leave again and sacrifice your life." Freya said, making the both smile at each other.

"I only sacrificed for you. And if you don't take care of yourself, I might sacrifice my self once again." Frieda said with a little bit of warning on her tone.

"Mom!!" Freya whined, breaking the hug.

"I'm serious." Frieda said and Freya just looked down with a pout, making her look cuter.

I'm glad everything went well. Didn't it? Thanks for reading my stars! I hope you enjoyed it!