Stu x Reader

Your p.o.v:

"I told him that I couldn't hang out and he was pretty bummed about it"
"Well why did you have to cancel?"
"Because Sid, I forgot we had a maths test on Monday and now-"
"And now you running through your notes last minute?"
I groaned into the phone and flop backwards on the couch with my notes on the table infront of me, "Bingo"
She laughs and I rub my eyes.

"I just feel really guilty, he's the most amazing friend I've ever had. Other than you and Randy of course."
She chuckles "Even Billy?" I sigh "Well I guess Billy is on my friends list somewhereeeee."
I put the phone under my chin, balancing it as I open (and put) my second notebook on the table.
"Hey Sid, I'm gonna go and order some food and ,hopefully, remember more notes so my brain doesn't forget while we are in the exam."
"Ok, well I love you girl and have fun with last minute revision"
She cackles down the phone "I won'tttt, love you byeee".

I end the call. Placing my phone on the coffee table, I go to the kitchen to see any take-away leaflets that have been collecting up lately. I get into the kitchen and rummage through the drawer to find a pizza leaflet. Hell yes.
There is no way I am not gonna get some pizzaaaaa.
As I'm flicking through the pizza menu my phone rings for a second time this evening, I sigh and just decide to bring the leaflet into the living room with me.

Sitting back down on the sofa I answer the phone "Hello?"
"Hey Y/n, its Stu. Just wondering if you wanted to revise together? If not that's completely fine, but I'm just shit at maths equations."
"Yeah, yeah. Of course you can Stu! You better hurry up though because I'm ordering some pizzaaaa, see you soon byeeeeee"
Ending the phone call once again, I then phone up my favourite pizza place and order 2 large pizzas, 20 chicken wings and a side of curly fries.

-Timeskip-

After 10 minutes or so I hear a knock on the door and I get up to answer it. As I do I'm greeted by the pizza man, I pay him the right amount of money and shut the door. The door knocks for a second time and I make a 'U' turn and open the door once again to see Stu.
"That was quick," I eye him up suspiciously.

"I was quick because I was already at your house, just hiding my presence"
I roll my eyes and tell him to shut the door behind him. "Oh behave or I'll kick you out." I say jokingly. He chuckles at the threat and jumps on my couch before I could sit down. I place the food down next to my notes and roll up a newspaper and slap Stu with it "Owwww what was that for?!"
"Move your lanky ass so I can sit down Macher." He looks a me and tugs me down so I am now on his lap. I widen my eyes and try to move off only for him to hold me still and lay us both back.

"What do you think your doing?"
"Holding my favourite person?" He says with a matter-of-fact tone within his voice. My face gets warm and I kind of just melt into him, "we are supposed to do work" He says "I know," I reply, telling him to go on. "But we could just lay here, it feels natural"
I was going to say yes, but then my my parents barge into the house.
"N/n we are home, sorry it was a bit later on the time side but there was so much traffic and the parking spots were empty and-"

My mother stops mid sentence and just stares at me and Stu. I get off of him straight away and I can see a little hurt it Stu's eyes, but that disappears as he quickly stands up to greet my mother.
"You must be M/n? A pleasure to meet you ma'am" He kisses the back of my mother's hand and she smiles "Hello Stu, is it? It's nice to finally see you! Y/n has been speaking about you quite a bit-"

"Annnd that's our queue to leave. Stu can you grab the books and your bag and I'll carry the food?"
"Of course madam, would you like the boy to carry you up the stairs aswell?" My dad says and comes through the door holding more bags of shopping.
"Oh shush D/n, we used to be like that when we were younger hun." I grow more embarrassed by the second, Stu is just standing there holding the books. (Like this 🧍‍♂️).