Brahms x Reader

You have moved into the Heelshire mansion, you have been there for a year already. You find the dolls with the rules layed beside it, just for fun you decided to play by the rules. As you obey the rules you hear knocks, and finding notes around the house you figured you have moved into a haunted mansion. Decent.
The knocks are how you and brahms communicate.

Your p.o.v:

It was a Monday morning and I was in the kitchen cooking me and Brahms some food, I settled on eggs, toast and bacon. Whilst I was cooking, I put on a playlist of songs on my phone and turned the volume halfway and started dancing and grooving whilst cooking the eggs and bacon.
I started singing along to the tune pretty badly, but who cares? As I pointed to the toaster the toast popped up and I settle everything on two plates and turn the music off to fetch Brahms.
As I leave the kitchen I hear a knock and turn around, "Oh my lord! Brahms you scared me!" I say putting a hand over my chest. I hear two small knocks, "It's ok Brahms, I just thought you would still be in the Library." I pick him up and sit him into a chair at the dining table, "Here you go Brahms, I hope you like it."
I take my plate and phone and head up to my room to leave Brahms to eat his food in peace. I sit on my bed and start to eat my food whilst putting my phone on charge. That is until I hear a weird noise emitting from my closet, It kinda sounded like breathing. I put my food down slowly and grab my bat from under my bed, because I'm not like the clichè people in horror film. I go towards the closet and open it with caution, looking into it I don't see anything there. That is until I move some of my clothes a wooden panel falls out of place exposing a medium sized hole in the wall behind it.

My breath hitches in my throat, and I quickly take my phone off of charge and turn the flashlight on dim. I give myself a little mental speech and venture towards this mysterious thing.
With my flashlight in one hand and bat in the other I go through the hole in the wall, only to come face to face with a ladder. I then put my phone in my pocket so I can at least have one hand on the ladder while I step down so I don't break a bone or anything.

After climbing down the ladder I see a corridor, so before I venture any further I retrieve my phone back out of my pocket. I walk discreetly down the passage until there was another turn. This was going to be a long and draining task.
After a while of twisting and turning passages I come face to face with a door. "What the fuck?" I whisper. I open the door slowly and make my way inside. I look around astonished and kind of amazed I see a picture of, presumably the former owners, but younger and accompanied by a small boy. "Brahms?" It comes out as a whisper as I put my phone in my pocket and hold the frame with one hand and my thumb rubs the frame.

As soon as his name leaves my lips there are heavy thumps and bangs getting closer to the room, I shit my pants and quickly go into the makeshift closet to hide.
Covering my mouth I try slow my breaths, the bangs calming down.
As I am about to try and move from my spot a super tall man enters the room. Fear over takes me 'How long has he been in here for?!' He goes to sit on the bed and I take this opportunity to slowly sneak out from the closet trying not to make any noise. I keep my eyes on him the entire time.

It was going well until I got to the door his head suddenly snapped upwards and stared intently at me. He rushed towards me and that's when I opened the door and shut it just before he got to me, making him slam into the door and fall to the ground.
His groan and the thudding of the floor made me feel slightly relieved that was until the door swung open not even a second later and angry breathing could be heard behind me.

Running through the dusty walls, I had to fight my better judgement to stop and allow my lungs to receive oxygen they desperately needed. But I know if I did the man would catch up to me and do 'God knows what'.
Finally bursting through another opening in the wall I realised I was in the Library, a portrait on the floor. I take this opportunity to slump to my knees and take in deep breath. I didn't even hear him come out of the opening, I just see two legs infront of me. I quickly move my legs to stand up, my phone dropping on the floor and I'm holding my bat with both hands.

"What the fuck are you doing in my House?" He doesn't say anything, but he takes a step forward. I raise the bat "Stay away or I'll swing this into the side of your skull!" Another step forward. "I mean it!" My voice wavers and my hands start to become sweaty.
He takes another step forward, he is now standing less than a metre infront of me. I swing the bat but he catches the bat in mid swing and brings it towards him, making us closer.

He inspects my face and I inspect his mask, then it hits me, they look identical. The porcelain, the features, the hair colour. "Brahms?" His name rolls off my lips and as soon as it does he rips the bat away from my grasp and bring me into an embrace. A confused gasp leaves my mouth, his grasp was like an iron grip on my form. I slowly wrap my arms around him, not wanting to anger the man. I mean, I barely met him and I was pretty sure he was going to kill me a few moments ago.
His breathing starts to become ragged and his grip starts to tighten, scaring the shit out of me in the process. I try to wiggle free but his hold becomes unbareable.
"Brahms!" I shout hoping he would stop. And it did. In less than a second he released his hold on me and his heavy breathing had stopped.
"I am going to take a nap," not that I was going to, I just had to wrap my head around a grown arse man living inside of his former homes' walls. "I suggest you do the same." I start to walk away until I hear my name being called "Y/n, PleAsE sTay witH Me" his voice was childish, not like a grown man's.
I swivel in my heel to look at him, this grown man was asking me to stay with him. Was he afraid to be alone?

I rub my temples not knowing what to do. I move to sit on the couch. "I won't leave you Brahms, I promise." I state holding out my pinky, he takes it in his own and we pinky promise. I pat the spot next to me and he sits down, "Well I suppose I'm actually going to take a nap now, care to join?" He nods and I lay down on my side. I tap my chest and he hesitantly lays his head on it, once he does he gets comfortable and wraps his arms around my smaller form.

I starts to rub his curly hair and he let's out a hum of appreciation and relaxation. After 10 minutes or so he was out like a light. I sigh and start thinking about what I'm going to do, I look down at his sleeping form. Staying for a while won't hurt. Would it?

_________________________________________

This might be bad, but I kinda like it.

As always any suggestions of oneshots you would like just comment.

And as always love you guys <33