Since today is December 30, he planned to give it later at midnight to make it more special.

"Phi Pete, let us each lunch now." Porché said.

When he was to carry Venice, he noticed that Porsche entered his room looking at him intently.

"Oh Porsche? Why?" He asked and carry Venice.

"You damn idiot," Porsche said in sulking voice.

"Huh? What? Did I do something wrong?" He asked in confusion.

Porsche only shrugged and pat his shoulders. Porche looked at him with such unexplainable look.

"You finally have a happy family." He said.

"Of course." Pete proudly said. "Why? Do you want to have a son? Tell Khun Kinn to impregnate you."

Porsche raised his middle finger on him. "Did you fail biology?"

Pete laugh at his friend. "Okay okay. Did you know you're behaving differently as if I'm going somewhere."

"Because you have your family and you rarely hang out with us." Porsche said as they walk outside.

"We visit almost everyday." Pete argued too.

When they reach the dining table, everybody was there except for Kinn and Vegas.

"Where's Vegas?" Pete asked Khun who's now drinking his cold lemon juice.

"Somewhere. Maybe his stomach turns upside down while practi---"

Even before Khun finish his sentence, Arm immediately places a large lettuce inside Khun's mouth while Pol let him drink the juice at the same time causing for Khun to cough nonstop.

Pete didn't mind Khun scolding the two as he held Venice and feed him.

For the whole afternoon, Vegas and Kinn was nowhere to be found. Sometimes, Macau will leave together with Porsche.

Khun, Arm and Pol are busy designing for the grand party that Khun planned. What do he expect from Khun? He will party nonstop for sure.

While he's on the balcony, he can also see Porché and Kim, sitting beside each other practicing their guitars and it seems like they are happily singing. Well, he cannot deny that the two had a great voice.

"Pete!" Arm and Pol arrived.

"Why?"

"Is Venice sleeping?"

"Yes." He was still carrying the sleeping Venice.

"How long have been friends?" Pol asked out of nowhere.

"Uhmm four years?" Pete replied trying to remember when did he meet them.

"You indeed had a family first before us, isn't?" Arm teased and slightly pinch Venice cheeks.

"Why do you keep asking about my family?" Pete giggles. "Porsche a while ago was also telling me that."

"Really? Maybe because we spent too much time with each other that we are also thinking the same."