Dot: Yes. However, they are completely different from the Demons and Angels where we are from. In Hell, there are two races. The Devils and the Demons.

Y/N: Aren't they the same thing?

Dot: Not in this world, Six. Devils are beings that originated from the Underworld created by the Original Lucifer using the body of his wife Lilith to create a military force to destroy God and the Angels and realize his personal ambition for world domination which consists of the High-Class Devil nobles of the 72 Pillars. Demons are beings banished from the Divine Realm for some unknown reason in another dimension, which has become known as the Demon Realm and would soon become the opposite of their "sacred" counterparts, becoming known as the Demon Race. However, due to being different races, they often clash heads to see which beings of Hell are superior. Devils or Demons.

Y/N was silent for a moment as this is different from the Bible that the Christians have read. He may not be a religious person. But that doesn't mean he did not know them.

Y/N: You said, Angels and God. Are they different from our world as well?

Dot: Sorta. Angels originating from Heaven, the Angels are powerful beings who serve the Biblical God and have the powers to inflict pain upon Devils and Demons and, by extension, the Fallen Angels, due to their light-based powers. The next one of the God Tribe, members of the God Tribe, is among the beings who live within the Divine Realm.

Y/N: And the Fallen Angels?

Dot: Fallen Angels are Angels that have fallen from the grace of God due to having "impure thoughts" that divert them from the teachings of God in the Bible. The leaders of Grigori were tempted by human women and had fallen after having sex with them. Despite being cast out of Heaven, Fallen Angels and their subordinates have been known to occupy churches and use them as bases. However, they go out of their way to destroy all religious icons in these churches in the process out of spite for their former leader.

Y/N: It sounds like the Fallen Angels have a deep hatred for their God.

Dot: You are correct, Six. But what is interesting is that the Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels are a group called the Three Faction. Three groups of Fallen Angels, Devils, and Angels are mentioned in the Bible.

Y/N: Kinda ironic they called themself that considering they tried to kill each other.

Dot: Agreed. But what is more interesting is the Hero Clan. After the reawakening of the God Tribe, then the birth of the human race, the gods bestowed powers and blessings to a select group of humans to combat the approaching demons, which became known as the Hero Clan. As both heroes and demons continued to battle against one another, the demon race attempted to invade the Human World to invade the Divine Realm, causing a conflict known as the Great War.

Y/N: It sounds like these Gods are trying to use humanity to fight their own battle for them.

Dot: You get no argument from me, Six. If they want to fight against the Devils, Fallen Angels, and Demons. Then they shouldn't have gotten humanity involved.

Y/N nodded in agreement as he couldn't believe that divine beings would drag humanity into their war. 

Y/N: Are they any other races I need to know about?

Dot: They are a race of anthropomorphic horses known as Ponyian.

Y/N was silent for a moment as he thought he may have misheard Dot.

Y/N: Did you just say Ponies?

Dot: Yes, Six. This version of Earth is much larger than our own back in our dimension. As I said, Ponies are a race of anthropomorphic horses that came from a country called Equestria. There are four types of Ponies covered in Equestria. The first is Pegasi or Pegasus, one of several Ponies living in Equestria. They are characterized by their wings and their ability to fly, walk on clouds, and control the weather.