"I can read it later," he said as he pulled Konoha's arm to follow him.

After completing the process of borrowing books through the system, the two of them exited the library. "Are you busy today?"

"No," he said, casting a quick glance at Konoha. "Would you like to eat lunch now?"

Konoha nodded firmly. "I want to go to Area Four."

"Area Four? Pizza?" Yanagi frowned disapprovingly. "Why not go to Hokkaido Ramen? Their ramen is great."

"Heh!" Konoha glared at him. "I'm here for a vacation and to try new things. I can buy ramen at home."

Yanagi chose not to respond. Even though he misses Japanese food, especially now that Konoha is here, he can cook for him.

"What's wrong with you? Are you sulking?"

"No."

The dirty blond-haired man furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. The man in front of him had remained silent the entire time. Well, he's a man who doesn't talk much. However, his response and intonation are shorter and colder. It made Konoha confused.

Or.... what if Yanagi doesn't like him here? Did he actually have a lot of work? Is that how he felt burdened with him being here? Because he's here unnoticed? Well, his actual plan is: He's going to visit Yanagi once. 'Once' okay? And then he would explore Boston, or even go to New York by himself. H-I-M-S-E-L-F. Oh, don't forget to take some photos for his parents. 

Okay, Konoha is overthinking now.

Konoha took a slice of pizza and bit into it. Managed to get rid of that negative feeling in an instant from the delicious taste.

"How's college going?" Yanagi finally spoke, which caused one of Konoha's eyebrows to raise.

"Don't talk about it. I'm here for vacation," he answered quickly. Raising his hand as a 'stop' sign for Yanagi not to discuss that again later.

"Where are you staying?"

"At the hotel."

"Why not in my apartment?"

"Don't wanna."

Yanagi arched his brow in disapproval. "Why? You wouldn't have to pay for a hotel room if you stayed at my place, and I could take better care of you."

"Noooo," Konoha whined by making a cross with his arms. "I want to experience the hotel here. The breakfast. The service and facilities too."

"I'm confident that my place is much better and wider in terms of facilities. For the breakfast, I can make the chef prepare the food you want. For service, I can call some maids or butlers for you," Yanagi objected.

"But it's different. It feels like your place when I'm there. When I'm in a hotel, I feel like I'm in a hotel, on vacation," Konoha rolled his eyes lazily. "Come on, you won't get it."

"Make me understand."

"I don't want to waste my time and energy on it."

○ ♚ ○

Yanagi pushed open the door to his apartment. He wanted to shower or at the very least change his clothes. He'd just finished his gym session this morning, and his body was already sweating; even his shirt was stamped with the curves of his hard work.

"Wow, it's 7 a.m. and you're already done working out? I thought that while you're here, you'll wake up like them too," When he heard a voice from the kitchen, Yanagi looked up, surprised. Seeing Konoha dressed in an apron and holding a spatula. About their little argument yesterday, Konoha eventually won that. That's why he was taken aback as to why the man was suddenly in his place.