𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝟏𝟏

Comenzar desde el principio

Kazuma just found out that [Name] has already belonged to another club, thus becoming the only sole reason as to why he rejected his suggestion to become a club member. "I have quite a busy schedule, so I think being in two clubs may not be the best option for me," he said. And of course, he respected it.

It was a sudden occurrence that someone who was supposed to play at an event their school participated in caught a cold because he was drenched in rain just a night before the event started. Everyone was in a panic, of course, because they hadn't prepared for this scenario.

It was when Kazuma remembered that [Name] could actually play basically any instruments- based on what he said -then immediately discussed it with the club members, who agreed on it. Quickly, he dialed his number a few hours before the performance started in the hope that the other person would say 'yes'. Turns out that [Name] doesn't have anything to do that day, which leads to the scenario that happens right now.

Kazuma's hazel eyes staring fondly at the boy, before blurting out a question that has been lingering on the back of his head. "If you're so good at it, then why haven't you been assigned to the music club before? You have a lot of potential to grow, " he said.

In return, [Name] just simply gave him a warm smile at his question. It was clear that he didn't have any ill intentions towards him. Though, his answer may not be as friendly as the smile he gave.

"Because I hate music"

***

Waiting for the Kyoto folks to arrive on time is not a big deal. He could wait for another hour before finally leaving the place just because he got used to it- a certain someone just has to be late at every chance possible in literally every time they have a meet up. Besides, he's not the only one who has to wait for their arrival- because in fact, the second years are also with them. But for being pampered with question after question is not what he expected to happen right here, right now by none other than his friends.

Guess he saw it coming.

"Alright, I'll explain. I was supposed to enroll here two years ago along with them" [Name] pointed his thumb to Maki's group as he kept direct eye contact as a matter of fact. "But I had other things to do in Sendai. People would've guessed that I dropped out of school if I was just wandering around on a daily basis, which is the reason why I decided to enter a local school instead" he shrugged lightly.

Not quite buying his excuse, Fushiguro throws out another question. "That still doesn't explain how you know them- personally," he said. Now, he isn't the most curious person, he admitted. Most of the time, he keeps it all to himself or just simply blurts out a simple comment. It may sound like he was being protective or possessive over him, but really, everything's just a simple curiosity.

Though it seems like Kugisaki's on his side, bearing the same thing.

"Not many people know it, but [Last Name] actually has some sort of connection with both Gojo and Zenin. We also have quite a good relationship with other clans such as Kamo and Inumaki- as you know -that explains how we basically know each other" He explained everything in a simple way. Which may seem too simplified, but that basically answered everything they needed to know.

Kugisaki nodded her head in understanding, pleased by his answer. She put her suitcase aside with a little bit of regret and disappointment from the fact they're not going to Kyoto. Though, no matter where the event takes place, it doesn't really matter. Her only goal is to beat those Kyoto folks- especially Maki's annoying twin -and maybe when they win, she'll rub it on their faces.

Her vicious smirk widened the more she thought about it.

Speaking of the devil, a group of seven people came out of the front gate. There are six students and a female teacher coming along with them, while their headmaster was already present there before their arrival.