𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝟎𝟏

Performance 01:
The Kid Who Careless

______________________________

Sonata No.17 Tempest 3rd Movement

______________________________

‘I drank more that night than ever before in my life, more... more, my eyes swam with drink, and every time Tsuneko and I looked in each other’s face, we gave a pathetic little smile. Yes, just as Horiki had said, she really was a poverty stricken woman and nothing more. But this thought itself was accompanied by a welling-up of a feeling of comradeship for this fellow-suffered from poverty.’

"Isn't this such a good piece?"

[Name] leaning his back carelessly on the couch, with a book in his hand and the room that was almost covered by black mist. His other hand leaned on the back couch, and both legs crossed with casual behavior, unaffected by the unusual condition inside the room.

A soft, knowing smile formed on his face as a familiar childish voice echoed in the empty space, replying to his previous question.

"That's right, [Name]-sama. You have a good taste in books there. Ah, before that.. Isn't this the time?"

A wide, black blob formed on the ceilings, with a large amount of eyes rolling and blinked repeatedly, before looking in the same direction where the [Hair Color] haired male casually sipping his coffee, then put it back on the table, ignoring the presence of the curse as if he didn't notice it.

Well, that's true. He didn't care at all. Because that was just a mere low-tier curse that he didn't even need to move a single muscle to exorcize it.

That black blob suddenly gets sliced in multiple pieces from an invisible attack, forcing it to fall down, then disappear without getting a chance to touch the floor.

"No need to rush things, all has been planned smoothly from the start. There's no single chance for us to change it". He stood up and started walking out of the room without closing it, with the floating vibrant black thing followed after.

"But you said that— "

"Aha, nu-uh don't say it like that. Of course, I have a plan". A sickeningly sweet smile appeared on his face as the misty thing started to disappear when a wolf's howl could be heard echoed on the upper floor.

"If I can't change it, then I'll interfere. What's the point of a drama if there's no director? That man may underestimate me, but he still doesn't know about it, yet"

"Ah, I see.. What a shame, I'm running out of time when the show is just about to begin. It can't be helped. See ya later, [Name]-sama". The voice started to become distant, then silent after they said it.

His expression remains indifferent to the disappearing black mist that previously surrounding him, walking calmly to the upper floor, heading to the rooftop despite the loud, crashing, smashing sound and the vibrating floor beneath.

Every curse that has been there for a long time didn't show themselves to the humming male on the corridor, too drawn to the special grade curse object that they desperately want to get.