𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝟎𝟒

An: I'm not sure if i should use grammar check, so if the errors started to become unbearable please notify me

___________________

Performance 04:
Thirty Minutes Late

[Basically Crap Edition]
__________

"What? You have other job to do?"

A figure can be seen leaning on a lamp post with a hot sunlight poured upon him. His hands lifted, placing the phone closer to his ear as a static familiar voice coming from the speaker.

He tilted up his head and closing his eyes, feeling the fresh wind breezing through his figure, chilling his already sweating face.

"Mhm. Just got a sudden mission on a local cemetery here. I'll be there later after this one. If it's Roppongi then it's alright, I'm nearby" he shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, fully aware that the other person won't be able to see whatever he does right now.

"Hmm, if that's alright with you then there's absolutely no problem at all. Just make sure to be fast. Don't let me babysat them alone" the voice changed its octave, complaining and whining until the male's chuckle stopping their protest.

"Hahaha, you're not doing any better either. Then I better finish this asap. Cya~" his thumb quickly pressed the end button, cutting off their call without giving a chance for the other person to throws another remarks.

"Well, that could be worse" He put his phone back inside his pocket and walked forward into the falling curtain— the thing that hiding everything happened behind, leaving the secret unsolved and killing people with a silent scream.

He hummed a certain melody when some creatures started to show themselves, rising from the ground in a multiple form. Sounds of cracking bones, squelch of slimy substance, dark greenish rotten flesh that giving off an eerie aura, basically surrounding him.

The young sorcerer just stood there, seemingly unfazed by the abnormal scene as the pitch of his vocal chords lowered down— turning into a low humming as he prepared himself.

This cemetery may be haunted. In fact, it actually is. People died from various reason, but the ones that buried within here is far worse than the other normal death.

They died years ago, not from a disease, sickness, old age, or anything. They were cursed, for the thing they did in the past that even law can't touch or even do anything about it. And so, people started gathering and bring along some sorcerer to banish them, killing them physically and torture their souls in the name of justice for all the lives they've been taken.

No one deserves to justify others. He should've know it better than anyone else.

"And yet, look at what you have become"

His [Eye Color] eyes sharpened as he prepared himself. He brought his hand up and dig his thumb nail into the skin. It was sharp enough to draw blood coming out of the scratch, dripping down into the soil as he stomped on it.

Tap

Tap

Tap

His foot moving back and forth, brought him closer to the sea of undead as far as he could see. Now he is the only living being standing on the place, caged by an invisible barrier to the naked eyes without anyone nearby, breathing the same air as the cursed area he was forced to enter, with a small droplets of red liquid dripping down his tip of finger.