"Can I ask you something, Dario?"

I hum.

"Did you think you were cut out for all of this?"

"Whats all of this?"

"This life you've built. The wife, the family, how did you adapt to it?"

I sigh, "Honestly, I don't even know. After the twin's birth, my life just seemed complete. I now have the honor of being the protector and one of the providers for my family. It was scary at first... shit, who am I kidding it's still scary. But, the love I have for my girls, kind of just overshadowed all of that fear."

I poured another glass, "Do you think I'll be able to live up to that? To care for another person...when the time comes," Theo asked.

"Of course, I don't think Cass, would have it any other way."

He laughs.

The door opens, and my wife stands under the frame with her arms crossed over her chest, "Theo, what have I said about smoking in my house?"

He flicks the cigarette bud in the ashtray on my desk, "Sorry, sis."

I laugh as he mutters 'fuck off' to me before hugging my wife and leaving the room.

After he leaves, Sunlyn grabs the glass of liquor from my hands and chugs it down. I take the time to check out her body, it's changed since she's had the twins. Her boobs are fuller and her ass looks amazing in everything. It takes lots of willpower not to fuck her every time I see her. Every curve of her body fills out the sundress she has on.

"Our daughters are quite popular."

"What do you mean.?"

"I told them to give invitations to their class only. Apparently, Mariana told some kids from the other classrooms that she was having her party. I just let in like six more kids."

"Why didn't you turn them away?"

"Cause I'm not mean like you," she lightly taps my chest.

I smirk down at her, she stares into my eyes, "Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what," I wrap my arm around her waist.

"Nope, we are not having sex right now, there are like twenty kindergarteners in our backyard right now."

I kiss down her neck, "Come on, baby. I can be quick."

"We both know that you can't. And the only reason I came in here was to bring you outside. We are cutting the cake soon, so I could get these people to leave my house."

"Alright, Give me like five minutes, since you want to cockblock me."

She looks down at my crotch and laughs, "Okay." Then leaves the room.

...

"Did you girls have fun at your party?" Cass asked my daughters.

They just got finished opening their gifts. Cass and Theo got them American girl dolls and the entire wardrobe to go with it. And plenty of other gifts that they didn't care to open after receiving the dolls.

"Yess," they both answered together.

The cleaners are coming tomorrow to clean up the backyard.

We are all walking my brother and Cass to the door. Both of them smother their nieces in kisses before leaving.

Victoria yawns, "Mummy, I'm tired."

"Alright, let's get you both out of these clothes."

Mariana runs up the stairs and towards their room.

"Mari, you better not be on that bed with those dirty feet." My wife yells up the stairs.

"I'm not, mummy," Mariana yells from the room.

After fifteen minutes of cleaning off face paintings and dirty feet, we got the girls to bed.

I hand to step away and answer a work call. When I entered our room, I heard the sounds of Sunlyn in the shower.

Perfect Opportunity...

I open the door, the bathroom full of steam, stripping out my clothes and getting into the shower. She turns towards me and jumps into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Someone's eager," I smirk.

"Oh just fuck me, Dario."

I place her body against the shower glass, aligning my already hardened dick to her opening. Her pussy spasms against the movement of our body.

"Oh shit."

I grind myself in harder into her honeypot, my balls slapping against her pussy. Palming her ass, watching her fall apart in front of me.

I lower my head adjusting her body and I latch my mouth onto her nipples, which have become more sensitive since she became a mother. And I love the way she moans when I play with them.

She moans louder as my teeth grazed her nipple.

She clenches around my dick, grabbing my arms and trying to control her body as she orgasams. But she can't, I hold her close to my body, so we could catch our breath.

She looks up at me, with glossy eyes, "Thank you."

"Baby, why are you crying?"

"I'm not," she says as tears fall down her face. she quickly wipes them away.

I smile, "You definitely are. Did I do something wrong?"

"No, No. I just... you just made me cum in like two seconds and you work so hard and you are such an amazing dad. I'm just so grateful and this is so embarrassing."

I laugh, "You are my wife, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. And it is my job as you're husband to take care of you," I kiss her shoulder. "And our girls, no matter what."

She nods.

It will be her and I, until the end. No matter what.

...

I know yall are probably surprised by this update. But I felt that you guys should see them as a family. It just wouldn't be complete without it.

Plus a lot of readers are asking if I could make Theo and Cassidy a story. And I have been heavily thinking about it.