Chapter 6

He frowns. "Nothing really, we've just never got on."

"Well something must have happened cause it seems as if you both hate one another, so what started this unspoken rivalry."

"Nothing, he was just a dick from the moment I saw him and heard him speak."

"And what, Maxton's just forced to be with him now?"

"..Not really, he can always ask the teachers or principle to not be partnered with him."

I huff, I just want to fucking scream about how much I hate this school!

God this school gives me anger issues!

Like majority of the time if you're in a toxic relationship, with someone that this corrupt school sets you up with, how would you feel comfortable to inform them of what's happening, when they could easily kill you or torture you or anything!

Such a stupid idiot, he's probably never been in this situation and had to deal with this and these thoughts.

I glare at him, ending the conversation there.

I just want to be home... I wine in my mind.

"What were you taught today?" James asked.

I give him dead eyes, "nothing."

James mouth turns up into a smile.

"Yeah, I experienced the same thing on my first day."

"What did you have to worry about, you're a 'dom.'"

"Not at the beginning. I started out like everyone else has to. You start as a sub, then choose your path after the first year and a half."

My eyes widen. "A year and a half?!" I verbalise.

"Yes."

"A year and a half."

"Yes."

"A. Year. And. A half, I'm stuck here. Being a submissive."

"Yes. There's a lot more that goes into it all, you'll be informed on all the information later in your lessons when they prosead."

My breathing feels heavy and I stare around me.

I don't know how I'm supposed to feel.

What am I supposed to do?

Stay here?

No. Don't lose track of the plan, everything's fine. I'm getting out of here soon. All I have to do is wait a little longer.

"Sorry, I understand this must be a big shock and Professor Gocalon should have been the one to properly inform you and give you a more detailed format not me."

I mask my face with a neutral expression.

"It's fine, I was gonna find out sooner or later." I look off back into the distance scanning the others around me, some are kneeling down beside their dom, others are sitting right on their lap, others are walking and talking, another having their head straight in their doms lap while the dom brushes his fingers through his hair.

My thoughts are interrupted by the irritating voice beside me.

"I'd like to properly introduce myself. My name is James Connolly, however you will refer to me as sir, master or daddy while in public, especially during school and in scenes."

My eyes roll before giving my best and aggressive glare.

"No more rolling of the eyes or hostile glares or actions, if you do break this simple instruction I guarantee you will regret it. I'm gonna like it. But your not." He closes the distance more as he states the last sentence.