Chapter Three

Someone is waiting at the door, with their eyes down cast, back straight and head to the ground.

Why the fuck does he look like that? Wouldn't standing in that position hurt, especially your neck?

As we near closer to the person, he opens the door, allowing us to walk though, I glance his way giving him a confused look, but he doesn't look up or meet my eyes.

We continue on, entering the devils school, I can see my reflection in the bloody floors their cleaned that well, the whole place here is neat and in order, paintings and art works are hung up, chandeliers scattered throughout the ceiling in the correct measurements.

"It's beautiful isn't it?." The smaller one asks or states I can't tell, nevertheless I don't answer.

I just roll my eyes.

My god are these people hailing down to this school, as if it's a forced religion.

The boys look at one another again smirking.

Are these two together and telepathically telling the other how horney they are for one another? Like wtf is up with them.

I look around, noticing just bricks with only doorways.

"Where's the windows?"

They don't answer me. Probably trying to give back payback for not answering them.

"Why aren't there windows?" I ask.

"Privacy." Is all the tall one says, the smaller one staying silent.

Well, that sounds horrifying, are they gonna torture me? Or beat me? Or force me to join a colt? What are they gonna do? What have they already done to others?

One of Dad's best mates went here, the one with the boyfriend, happy yet quiet life, the one that went here and this changed his life... He never talks about what exactly went on in this school. There's something evil. And I've just walked into. Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh on,oh no, no, no, no, no, no. What am I gonna do?!

"Hello?"

I blink rapidly bringing myself back.

"Watch where your going."

"Where the fuck are we going?" I ask.

He grits his teeth. "Don't swear."

"Than answer me."

The tall one huffs, frustration being his voice, every time I notice his existence I wish to leave.

"Where we're taking you."

"Wow, omg really? No way." I drag.

I can tell from their expressions that their getting annoyed, it's kinda funny how quickly they got frustrated. Just think, when they get to the real world, their gonna be screwed, no one cares if you're not happy, you just have to deal with it. You always have to be around annoying people it's a part of life, plus after this they can leave me, I can't leave myself, so they've got it lucky they don't have to put up with me for that much longer.

They slowly walk down the stairs as if their royals and have all the time in the world, I jump down the stairs, landing gracefully and continuing my walk, knowing the two boys are disapproving.

We walk through a hallway that's way smaller than all the others, the doors quite close to one another. It's also darker colours, not as bright and popping.

"Room 52." One says. I walk ahead of them, looking at all the numbers on the doors.

12, 13, 14....30, 31, 32... 40, 41, 42... 50, 51.. 52.